Hey HAWKS!

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
colt, clot, what is the difference?

Consider it done. :thirishdrinkers:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
LOB vs. Luck....yeah. consider it done. It looks like a far better matchup for us then Houston.:thirishdrinkers:

(Please win at least ONE game this season in return, deal?).

*Clots could mean an insider's term like....Donkeys, Lambs, Whiners, Tards, Faders. Chefs.....?

Omahawk

Reaction score
queen-to-make-it-funny-o.gif

It's "Clot"; to make a funny.

pehawk

Reaction score
Sorry, I'm still a little pissed we didn't get in on the Monroe action. I kind of thought we were friends. Then, you trade him to a Harbaugh none the less?

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
Just food for thought but I like "dolts" better....just sayin.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":12r6s52y said:
Was I the only Seahawks fan besides Omahawk to know that slur?

And to the OP: Yes, yes we will. At least we'll try, even if it takes us 74:59 to do so.
Yes. You are in fact maybe a little old? (You asked) .:)

I assume you actually watch network television? Either way, nice reference to Wilson's greatness. :)

pehawk

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":3d9cqowr said:
RolandDeschain":3d9cqowr said:
Clot must be before my time.

It's from back when they were in Baltimore, fella. You gotta get with the times, see? Electricity's comin, guy, this whole crazy world is gonna pass you by, see?

I actually think it was Brandon Weeden who coined the term "Clots". It was when the Clots drafted his rights, in 1996, but Brandon chose baseball. True bill.

XOXO

Gary Hogeboom

OP
OP
J

Jag4life00

Reaction score
Impressed how many of you guys know the lingo, we call them clots, tinhorns and tacks and we never capitalize the enemy's name it gives them to much respect!

So this week go Seahawks (notice the capitalization)

pehawk

Reaction score
Jag4life00":34jrh5cj said:
Impressed how many of you guys know the lingo, we call them clots, tinhorns and tacks and we never capitalize the enemy's name it gives them to much respect!

You guys still on board with Gus? I feel for you guys as a fanbase, honestly. I've lived through years like the Jags are having, for the Seahawks.

OP
OP
J

Jag4life00

Reaction score
pehawk":24rlzsgj said:
Jag4life00":24rlzsgj said:

You guys still on board with Gus? I feel for you guys as a fanbase, honestly. I've lived through years like the Jags are having, for the Seahawks.

I'm fine with Gus this new GM isn't impressing me much. Gus at least has the garbage squad playing well but this new GM has a thing for getting worse before getting better.

mikeak

Reaction score
Jag4life00":3uo8rprr said:

so you say jaguars then? :D

OP
OP
J

Jag4life00

Reaction score
mikeak":1ghzxgc0 said:
Jag4life00":1ghzxgc0 said:

so you say jaguars then? :D

Ha this year we should, we're our own worse enemy.