Here's to you Pete ...

grizbob

Reaction score
drdiags":1138z82i said:
Tip of the cap in allowing a team that I love to actually matter across the world's sports landscape.

Didn't think I would get to live to see the day where a team I cared about would ever be spoken in the same terms as the legacy franchises, though it will take a whole lot more success before one can claim permanent residence in such rarefied air.

Thanks Pete for making your vision come true in the Pro league, with the help of others no doubt. You may never get the credit while alive but you are one bad mofo. Kudos and keep it up.

Preach it brother man :th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers: :salute:

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Salute, Doc. The joy of watching this organization grow, these guys get it done on the field, and the inspiration to approach life in an always-meaningful, always-positive, maximize-your-potential way is amazing. Absolutely amazing. Thanks, Pete.

For anyone who hasn't, I encourage you to read Pete's book. The audiobook is great, he reads it to you. If you're short on cash, hit up the library. I've recommended it so many times on these boards, but it really is that worthy.

Reaction score
drdiags":1bt3294r said:
Tip of the cap in allowing a team that I love to actually matter across the world's sports landscape.

Didn't think I would get to live to see the day where a team I cared about would ever be spoken in the same terms as the legacy franchises, though it will take a whole lot more success before one can claim permanent residence in such rarefied air.

Thanks Pete for making your vision come true in the Pro league, with the help of others no doubt. You may never get the credit while alive but you are one bad mofo. Kudos and keep it up.

Great post man! Now let's go get another trip to the SB!