Reaction score
Feels very 2013ish. I love it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220430-215422_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220430-215422_Chrome.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 67

Pappy367

Reaction score
Yup, NFL.com had the Seahawks as one of the worst graded drafts also. But rams and 49ers and cards are amazing of course

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Priceless. I haven't felt this good about our draft in ages. We all know the Mel Kipers of the world are merely blow hards with a paycheck.

Scout

Reaction score
The media in general was fixated on the team drafting a QB and starting a rebuild. This team clearly isn't positioned for a rebuild year with the way they approached the draft. And I suspect the free agency post draft will make that crystal clear.

Jac

Reaction score
It seems like there's a lot of grade degradation out there because they didn't draft one of the mediocre quarterbacks endlessly mocked in their echo chamber. It's essentially, 'so-and-so is a great player...but there was a [mediocre] QB sitting right there'. It was pretty clear that pre-draft (and during the draft) that this season is their Tarvarus Jackson year, and they'll have all that great draft capital next year to reach into a much better QB class. Plus, now they'll have a pair of bookend tackles with a year of experience ready to welcome that rookie. If anything, the real fanbase fear was that, for some reason, this wasn't their plan.

Last edited:

Rat

Reaction score
I'm seeing a lot more praise for our draft than criticism.

I guess I cant really fault those who think we should have done more to address the QB situation. We are taking a huge gamble in that regard. I hope it works out.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
It will work out. Either we don't actually need to draft a QB, in which case things will start working out this year, or we really do need to draft a QB, in which case, we should be well positioned to do so next year.

Somos doces

Reaction score
It will work out. Either we don't actually need to draft a QB, in which case things will start working out this year, or we really do need to draft a QB, in which case, we should be well positioned to do so next year.
This is a perfect summary of the team's situation.