HEADS UP!! (Draft day commentary)

pmedic920

Reaction score
I’m going to suggest that we use “game day chat” for our live/knee jerk reactions and comments.

Obviously a main page thread for any/each pick is absolutely appropriate but let’s not clutter up the main page with multiple threads all having the same basic content.

In the event that you start a thread and don’t find it shortly afterwards, check “Gameday Chat”.

In an effort to keep things tidy, threads will be moved to Gameday or Merged with similar.

Consider this a heads up explanation, please refrain from “hey where’s my thread”?

NoGain

Reaction score
It might be best to have one for the Hawks and one for ther rest of the NFL. Maybe not. I don't know.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
It might be best to have one for the Hawks and one for ther rest of the NFL. Maybe not. I don't know.
I see your point but actually the format of “chat” as we typically use the GameDay Chat should be sufficient.

In that sub forum it won’t matter if things get messy and repetitive.

Anyone that has comments on other teams picks can post in the NFL forum. Please if so, just make sure it’s not something already being discussed. (If so, it will be merged) the software will automatically revert those thoughts with the first posted as the title holder.