Hawks try out 3 RB's

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I was hoping they would look at some vets. I know that some think that Homer is a future HOF, but I prefer a vet come in with fresh legs. I suspect Homer could get some carries though, would be cool to see him out there. And even though we have seen some talent from CJ, you just flat out can't trust him to not leave the game w/a hangnail.

James in PA

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":i47es8ti said:
I was hoping they would look at some vets. I know that guys like xray think that Homer is a future HOF, but I prefer a vet come in with fresh legs. And even though we have seem some talent from CJ, you just flat out can't trust him to not leave the game w/a hangnail.
I agree. Use that spot on a vet. Some of those guys must have a little gas left in the tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Not a bad list of available guys.....And the comments from the Niner trolls are funny.
How'd that last game at home vs. the Hawks turn out there Whiner fans??? Loss

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Its all I could find in a search, but hey, they are still available right?...Hahaha

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
The list I heard on 710 yesterday had some pretty solid players on it. Looked for it on "The Google" but old articles came up.

James in PA

Reaction score
No Lacey! No Michael! No Rawls! Any of those guys would give me PTSD.

GLio14

Reaction score
If my memory serves me right, Xavier Turner was actually pretty solid for us when he was in the preseason, no?

Wouldn't mind bringing him back for this situation.

justafan

Reaction score
I would rather see what Homer has and draft another RB next year

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Here's to hoping CJ balls out on Sunday, we likely will need him. He clearly has plenty of ability out there. I just expect him to be hurt all the time, and that's a crappy feeling to have.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
The article mentioned that the backs in question were for the practice squad as we have no backs there currently. I'm curious to see what Homer can do.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
This would be the game to give Homer some reps, especially against a really bad run defense. Plus, he can give Carson some rest in between his domination and 5 yards a carry :)

James in PA

Reaction score
Blitzer88":2ciuy440 said:
Bring back Mike Davis.
Don’t think that’s happening. Doesn’t he play for the team we are facing this week?

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
I've seen enough of Prosise to know he hasn't been able to play and when he does, not much happens. We need to at least explore other options and the FO certainly thinks so as well.

Latest posts