hawks have Home field advantage in superbowl?

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
253hawk":2rwk7c5h said:
Well, we get Pam Oliver on our sideline instead of Erin Andrews this time. Not sure if that's good or not.

No.. This needs to change. That is down right low. I cannot stand that bitch. She has no reason to be on the Hawks sideline.

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the vibe in NY is like? Are you seeing more Hawk fans? Bronco fans? 50/50? Somehow if the 12th man were a factor in this SB (yeah I know some who bought tickets were rich bandwagon types but none the less) it would epic.

Polaris

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":1smaqb8k said:
253hawk":1smaqb8k said:
Well, we get Pam Oliver on our sideline instead of Erin Andrews this time. Not sure if that's good or not.

No.. This needs to change. That is down right low. I cannot stand that bitch. She has no reason to be on the Hawks sideline.

I wonder if she'll ask the refs if they are going to call defensive holding again?

Riley12

Reaction score
On my Seahawk-centric facebook feed, I've been hearing that Times Square has been routinely filled with 12s this week.

Breaker

Reaction score
Lynch Mob":2ifq295c said:
according to Brian Billick's tweet:
"According to @seatgeek,#Seahawks fans will outnumber #Broncos fans by fair margin. 18% of buyers originate from WA, just 8.1% from Co."

That would be awsome to see Peyton Manning dealing with crowd noise in the superbowl.

:sarcasm_on: huh .. that is so weird, I didnt realize that 18% of the tickets equated to a majority. Guess my Colorado education didn't really live up to all it was cracked up to be ......... :sarcasm_off:

Polaris

Reaction score
Breaker":19915cdx said:
Lynch Mob":19915cdx said:
according to Brian Billick's tweet:
"According to @seatgeek,#Seahawks fans will outnumber #Broncos fans by fair margin. 18% of buyers originate from WA, just 8.1% from Co."

That would be awsome to see Peyton Manning dealing with crowd noise in the superbowl.

:sarcasm_on: huh .. that is so weird, I didnt realize that 18% of the tickets equated to a majority. Guess my Colorado education didn't really live up to all it was cracked up to be ......... :sarcasm_off:

You do realise that most Superbowl tickets are given/bought by neutral third parties. The Superbowl is very corporate. However, the fact remains, as of now, the available tickets seem to be going to Seattle fans at a bit more than twice the clip as Denver fans.

Will this generate a home field advantage? If so, it'll be slight at most. However, it will be a far cry from the abomination the Seahawks had to face in Superbowl XL which may as well have been a Steeler home game.

Latest posts