have a problem...need help

Fernie Hawks Fan

Reaction score
Ok fellow Hawks fans I need your input.
A few weeks ago my son gave me a new #12 Nike jersey for my birthday. When I opened the present and saw the jersey I almost cried. Was wanting to buy one myself for some time and he got it for me. What a great kid.
The problem I have is....the first time I wore it was when the Hawks played the whiners and....WE END UP LOSING :( .
So I have to ask....do I dare wear this jersey again? or is it jinxed?
I LOVE my #12 but.....don't wanna do anything to curse this beautiful ride!!!

GO HAWKS!!!!!

ivotuk

Reaction score
ALWAYS wear it. This team is so damn good that they win despite superstition and penalties! :327321_Spy_23.22:

nategreat

Reaction score
Wear it tomorrow. The Seahawks will win, and you can put any ridiculous superstition to rest! Go Hawks!

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Burn that jersey and slap your son for bringing bad juju upon the Seahawks

Jk...wear the hell out of that jersey

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Ah man, your path is predetermined, so just go with the flow. I suggest you make sure it's on if the 9ers make it back to Qwest, where we will re-acquaint them with the true meaning of 'statement game.'

SeaHawk80

Reaction score
Do what KC says cause Osmosis works by direct contact and that my friend could only be the best JUJU available. :3: Besides I wore the wrong undershirt with my Jersey, it was a throwback invoking old Seahawks ways, instead of my usual. So I take full responsibility and your jersey is vindicated of all wrongdoing. :th2thumbs:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
pmedic920":31k4g3hk said:
They probably lost because your wife wasn't wearing one. Go buy her one, before kick off, hurry up.
Good advice...the more 12's the better. Believe in the 12. Also clothe your wife correctly, jeez!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
SeaHawk80":gcvosq0c said:
Do what KC says cause Osmosis works by direct contact and that my friend could only be the best JUJU available. :3: Besides I wore the wrong undershirt with my Jersey, it was a throwback invoking old Seahawks ways, instead of my usual. So I take full responsibility and your jersey is vindicated of all wrongdoing. :th2thumbs:

I wore throwback for the N.O. game...had no effect. Wear the shirt. The "12" force will be with you always. :2:

:thcocktail: :thirishdrinkers: :thcocktail: :thirishdrinkers: :thcocktail:

Reaction score
The reason it failed on it's maiden outing was because you needed a pre-donning ritual for the jersey, geez :141847_bnono: ...try holding it up and turning front to back twice before pulling it on and you're good to go.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
Chain your superstitions. Hang the jersey backwards in your closet - or maybe put it between the mattress and box spring the night before a game.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
ClumsyLurk":14r95eb7 said:
Chain your superstitions. Hang the jersey backwards in your closet - or maybe put it between the mattress and box spring the night before a game.
It's not a baseball mitt. It most be worn not broken in like a horse. Trust the 12.

OP
OP
Fernie Hawks Fan

Fernie Hawks Fan

Reaction score
lmao....you folks are hilarious :th2thumbs: .
Ok KC gal, bring on the osmosis...lol
As for the wife...uuhhhh, she's no football fan...in fact, she really hates sundays when it's football season, been working on that for years but, to no avail :lol:
Anyhooooo....thanks fellow fans, I feel much better now.

GOOOOO HAWKS!!!!!!

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Fernie Hawks Fan":3iyb9qc6 said:
As for the wife...uuhhhh, she's no football fan...in fact, she really hates sundays when it's football season, been working on that for years but, to no avail :lol:

GOOOOO HAWKS!!!!!!
My mission is completed :thirishdrinkers:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":276g07e1 said:
Fernie Hawks Fan":276g07e1 said:

GOOOOO HAWKS!!!!!!
My mission is completed :thirishdrinkers:

Almost.....Wife is no football fan...you can work on that KC. LOL Great day to all us Hawkfans.
Go HAWKS. :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

chris98251

Reaction score
Buy a Cardinal, get the incense and over the fire sacrifice the Cardinal to the Shirt, all will be right with the Jersey henceforth :)

Latest posts