Harvin and the cocussion protocol

brimsalabim

Reaction score
He appeared to be physically good in the locker room after the game. I think he will play and play well if allowed to. One of the announcers made the point that Percy has practiced and played so little that he isn't used to the impacts of the game.

CrimsonWazzu

Reaction score
Looked like a mild bell ringer, and nothing more. I really think at the half, the coaches made the call and shut him down for the day since he was being targeting and we were in control of the game.

RussellMania

Reaction score
Sounds like it's a good thing we played on Saturday, he'll get a head start on the protocol steps

Tical21

Reaction score
I don't think the first one was a concussion. He didn't do the concussion zombie arm thing, and it looked like he was in pain. You usually don't see concussion victims show pain, they usually just show that they are disoriented. I think he had a jarring thump to the back of his head and it hurt.

The second one didn't look like concussion to me either. That was just nasty though. It looked like it hurt all over.

cockeyhawk

Reaction score
He just got in football shape today:p I think he will play next week, welcome back to the nfl Harving sorry its the playoffs.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Gawd I hope he's back for the Niners/Panthers. If not, we'll have to squeak out a W and bring him into the SB at full strength. 'Get yer popcorn ready!'