Gronk says.....

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":2yff6dlk said:
Gronk is the one Pats player that I'm a big fan of. And he called it how it was, ET3 is a missile. Definitely knocked the wind out of him.

I dont mind him..Its Edelman I wish Kam would KO

Giblien

Reaction score
That was the most impressive hit I have seen in ET's career. Gronk has 6" and 50 lbs on ET, and he lit him up and walked away like it was just another day at the office. Freaking beast.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

potatohead

Reaction score
Threedee":1afdhlmg said:
I wonder if people will remember this the way they do Bo and Boz?

On a semi-related note the Kia commercial poking fun at this is fantastic

Hawks46

Reaction score
Giblien":14rewe1y said:
That was the most impressive hit I have seen in ET's career. Gronk has 6" and 50 lbs on ET, and he lit him up and walked away like it was just another day at the office. Freaking beast.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Good to see Earl's shoulder is healed up finally.

I like Gronk as well. Classy player there.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Sad thing is if Kam and Earl were THIS healthy XLIX doesn't come down to the 2nd and wrong play.
Hawks win that game by 10 if they were both healthy IMHO. :(

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
FWIW, I just heard on NFLN, Gronk was the only Patriot that DID NOT practice today.

Click, Clack...........BOOM

Edit: not celebrating an injury.
I'm just saying :{)

bobdigital

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":3gdb5q3h said:
Hawk-Lock":3gdb5q3h said:
Gronk is the one Pats player that I'm a big fan of. And he called it how it was, ET3 is a missile. Definitely knocked the wind out of him.

Edelman is a guy you would love if he was on your team.

ivotuk

Reaction score
bobdigital":1we6v3w9 said:
WilsonMVP":1we6v3w9 said:
Hawk-Lock":1we6v3w9 said:

Edelman is a guy you would love if he was on your team.

Yeah, he's kind of a Hines Ward/Golden Tate tough guy. He sacrifices his body for his team, and works his ass off, but he's going to pay a price later on in life.

The only thing I dislike was what I consider cheating. Cliff Avril left that Superbowl with a concussion, and I'm glad Pete wouldn't let him go back out. I'd rather lose the Superbowl than lose Cliff. But Edelman got concussed, and the dishonest, no-integrity Patriots kept him out on the field. Are people going to blame the NFL when Julian has mental health issues as he gets older? Because there are only 2 people who made that decision, Bellicheck and Edelman.

During an interview Julian was asked if he got a concusion in that game, he smirked and replied "What's a concussion"?

I hope Gronk heals up fast and the Patriots mow down opponents for the rest of the season though, then get beat by the Seahawks in the SuperB Owl.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":2ni8un5r said:
Hawk-Lock":2ni8un5r said:

Kam did one even better, stood him up and forced a fumble out of him, recovered by Sherm.

I bet Edelman fumbles are a very rare thing.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
Gronk missed the flight to SF, hope he'll be okay in a week or two. That was one
brutally big hit to his chest, he could be tender for a month.

253hawk

Reaction score
ivotuk":839akkpc said:
The only thing I dislike was what I consider cheating. Cliff Avril left that Superbowl with a concussion, and I'm glad Pete wouldn't let him go back out. I'd rather lose the Superbowl than lose Cliff. But Edelman got concussed, and the dishonest, no-integrity Patriots kept him out on the field. Are people going to blame the NFL when Julian has mental health issues as he gets older? Because there are only 2 people who made that decision, Bellicheck and Edelman.

During an interview Julian was asked if he got a concusion in that game, he smirked and replied "What's a concussion"?

It was so blatant that the NFL passed the 'Edelman Rule' just a little over a month later that lets concussion spotters sit in the press boxes and call to the refs if someone looks rocked.

He also referred to Seattle as 'St. Louis' during a post-game interview. :34853_doh:

Latest posts