Got to meet Sherman and Kam this weekend in Chelan

Hawks46

Reaction score
Joe Seahawk":33oyrunx said:
Kam looked GREAT, completely agile, they are both in amazing shape. My wife drooled a little.

I don't blame her. I'm trying to get my wife to agree to breed with Kam and I'll raise the kid to make us rich. :twisted:

A

Anonymous

Joe Seahawk":3auxgrwo said:
Another pic, Sherm requested a selfie with the driver.. :shock: For those of you concerned about life jackets, please note the package of vests at Sherms feet. Could this be the new Madden Cover? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You did fist-bump that left hand, right Sir?

You know, the hand that made "The Tip"?

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":37defohz said:
Joe Seahawk":37defohz said:
Another pic, Sherm requested a selfie with the driver.. :shock: For those of you concerned about life jackets, please note the package of vests at Sherms feet. Could this be the new Madden Cover? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haha! I was thinking the exact same thing when I saw that "thumbs up" pic. I would go ahead and be weird and ask to shake hands lefty style. :lol:

A

Anonymous

HawkAroundTheClock":3sbuerr8 said:
HoustonHawk82":3sbuerr8 said:
Joe Seahawk":3sbuerr8 said:

Haha! I was thinking the exact same thing when I saw that "thumbs up" pic. I would go ahead and be weird and ask to shake hands lefty style. :lol:

Call me insane if you'd like, but to me, a left-handed handshake with that hand would be no different than touching the holy grail itself.

Largent80

Reaction score
After I shook Russell's hand last November I prophetically announced to my wife "I just shook the Superbowl winning hand".

A

Anonymous

Largent80":211fq0io said:
After I shook Russell's hand last November I prophetically announced to my wife "I just shook the Superbowl winning hand".

Rob knows.

Giblien

Reaction score
I know it has been said before, but good lord...

KAM IS A MONSTER!!! :)

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I go to Chelan 2 times a year in a Wapato timeshare, go into Campbells all the time and get fuel at the rental place at least 3 times a trip. How come this could never happen to me?

The closest thing I had to a Seahawks encounter was Hasselbeck at the grocery store and it was easy to see that he didn't want to be approached.

That is completely the coolest thing ever that you got to meet them like that. What's even more cool is that they are hanging together, they really are tight.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":7kluc0fn said:
Hawks46":7kluc0fn said:
XxXdragonXxX":7kluc0fn said:
My god Kam is huge. Looks like a D-lineman next to Sherman.

I was thinking the same thing.

How was Kam moving around? Did he seem alright after surgery ?

Seriously, bro... this is what you add?

Hell yes it's what I add.....no one else is telling us anything so you got to get the inside scoop! Inquiring minds want to know!

That's really cool that Sherman actually requested a pic with the poster. These guys all seem cool as hell. I met Browner once, and he was the same way, very gracious and appreciative of the fans.

Steve2222

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":e4hmx92s said:
I go to Chelan 2 times a year in a Wapato timeshare, go into Campbells all the time and get fuel at the rental place at least 3 times a trip. How come this could never happen to me?

The closest thing I had to a Seahawks encounter was Hasselbeck at the grocery store and it was easy to see that he didn't want to be approached.

That is completely the coolest thing ever that you got to meet them like that. What's even more cool is that they are hanging together, they really are tight.

Really? Hasselbeck always came across to me as a guy who would love to kick it with fans.

LolaRox

Reaction score
That is awesome. Thanks for sharing.

My goodness Kam …. :shock: I feel bad for anything in is path.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Somebody should teach star spangled headband to spell, his L is backwards.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Sounds like fun unless you met them while holding a football.

Very cool and it was probably just mildly cooler for you than it was for them. I've not met either, but they remind me of guys that appreciate being appreciated for both their hard work and how they conduct themselves as pros.