good Seattle bars to watch the game?

muxpux

Reaction score
ill be with DJtoy sunday to help him with his art stuff. however, i dont have a ticket to the game so i plan on watching the game at a nearby bar.

any suggestions? has to be walking distance, hopefully somewhere with a decent crowd, and easy to see tv's.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Go to Temple for the prefunk, stay for the game. That's my suggestion.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Anyone who lives up north should check out Home Plate pub in Marsysville. The owner (Richard, on Sundays known as the minister of Beer) does a half time show every game that is always hilarious. Tons of high res screens, great crowd and atmosphere. Be prepared to lose your voice along with the crowd as the chants run rampant throughout the game.

I was there last week but my man cave got volunteered for a football party so I won't make it this week. It's worth noting that I have a great set up for watching football and live in Snohomish so for me to leave my house and go all the way up there is something I would only do if I knew it was a great time.

If anyone else has ever been there for a game when Richard has been doing his show, please feel free to add your experience. The place really is a blast to go to.

Richard started this in 2005 and we went to the super bowl. He did it for several years but after some time it became to much to prepare for each week so he stopped but this year he decided to kick it off again. Fun place and fun times.

OP
OP
muxpux

muxpux

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":158donvw said:
Check out the new place, Lodge Bar and Grille on King Street right next to C Link. Nice place.

wow, nice place, hopefully prices arent through the roof. also seems to be in a good spot for some good photos during smoke breaks...

533293_507496742647730_1148742576_n.jpg

i messaged them about specials, prices, etc...

Yoonhawk

Reaction score
muxpux":1238fiey said:
FlyingGreg":1238fiey said:
Check out the new place, Lodge Bar and Grille on King Street right next to C Link. Nice place.

wow, nice place, hopefully prices arent through the roof. also seems to be in a good spot for some good photos during smoke breaks...

We've gone there quite a bit before Sounders games. Food and drink prices are about average, I'd say. They always seem to be understaffed though, so make sure you order early if you're going to order food. There's been a few occasions when we've ordered our food almost an hour before game time and the food didn't show up until right before we had to leave.

pehawk

Reaction score
My crew and I will be at Baxters in Everett. I get 86'd every few years or so, and it's been awhile. I'd love to meet anyone from here...I'll gladly buy ya beer for tolerating my nonsense. And I mean that.

No need to describe myself or how to identify me. You'll know, immediately.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
muxpux":1p7pccj2 said:
FlyingGreg":1p7pccj2 said:

I haven't been there on a Gameday yet...just happened to step in after dropping my nephew off at the train station close by. I had a few pints of Guinness and they were priced fairly. Very nice staff...

OP
OP
muxpux

muxpux

Reaction score
a friend of mine seems to think the gameday experience area (in the expo center area) is open DURING the game? i told them i dont believe it is but thats what they heard, anyone know?

Latest posts