Good injury news - Brooks and Carson

Followthelegion

Reaction score
MRI results seem very positive for Seahawks, with Brooks with a MCL sprain and missing a couple weeks (hopefully back after the bye) and Carson having a minor knee sprain possibly being ready to play this week.

Great news if it bears out. Just fingers crossed on Jamal / Dunbar now.

Link to Bob Condotta Twitter who has retweeted Tom Pelissero:

https://twitter.com/bcondotta?ref_src=t ... r%5Eauthor

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3frgza85 said:
Love it. And we need to see Dunbar out there BIG TIME.
Flowers is brutal.
I think we can safely say that Flowers shouldn't be around next season. He's been a liability his entire time in Seattle.

potatohead33

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":6byssohi said:
Flowers is brutal.

Give him a break, the one near interception hit him in a real bad spot - Right in the chest

:sarcasm_on:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I think we all just see game where just decide I'm DONE with this guy. I tried to convince myself he would be ok.
Nope

OP
OP
F

Followthelegion

Reaction score
Seahawk_Dan":2mungoj0 said:
SoulfishHawk":2mungoj0 said:
Flowers is brutal.
I think we can safely say that Flowers shouldn't be around next season. He's been a liability his entire time in Seattle.

Yeah I agree with this. Griffin at least makes the odd play (feast or famine though i admit)....Can we please have a healthy back 4 of Dunbar, Diggs, Adams, Griffin with Amadi playing nickel. I'd be happy with that back end :irishdrinkers:

RCATES

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":5eg3wsqu said:
Flowers is brutal.

Did you see Dunbar play the first two weeks? Outside his pick he was equally as bad. I was expecting Flowers to reclaim his job. Nope they're both terrible.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Dear God, do you just go full Glum mode on every single thread?
Give it a rest. Dunbar is a hell of a player.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
Followthelegion":1kd7bxfb said:
Seahawk_Dan":1kd7bxfb said:
SoulfishHawk":1kd7bxfb said:
Flowers is brutal.

Yeah I agree with this. Griffin at least makes the odd play (feast or famine though i admit)....Can we please have a healthy back 4 of Dunbar, Diggs, Adams, Griffin with Amadi playing nickel. I'd be happy with that back end :irishdrinkers:
The team could've drafted Trevon Diggs in the second, he was there, but they opted for Darrell Taylor who has been hurt before the season started and has yet to to see the field.

misfit

Reaction score
Seahawk_Dan":1fuf5rvv said:
Followthelegion":1fuf5rvv said:
Seahawk_Dan":1fuf5rvv said:
SoulfishHawk":1fuf5rvv said:
Flowers is brutal.

The team could've drafted Trevon Diggs in the second, he was there, but they opted for Darrell Taylor who has been hurt before the season started and has yet to to see the field.
Diggs got destroyed yesterday

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
misfit":1oflaai9 said:
Seahawk_Dan":1oflaai9 said:
Followthelegion":1oflaai9 said:
Seahawk_Dan":1oflaai9 said:

Diggs also made Metcalf look stupid by smashing that ball out of his arms for a sure fire TD. I think he can be coached up and be a solid corner. Overall I think his ceiling is higher than Flowers, whose already long past plateaued.

OP
OP
F

Followthelegion

Reaction score
misfit":1ejuxbcg said:
Seahawk_Dan":1ejuxbcg said:
Followthelegion":1ejuxbcg said:
Seahawk_Dan":1ejuxbcg said:

They were decimated throughout the secondary. No Adams, no Blair, no Thorpe, no Dunbar, having to have Neal in for the game ending play as he was literally the last body we had available. I think once we get our 2 safeties playing consistently and some improved health at DBs, the passing yards that we are haemorrhaging should slow up (but teams will still throw a huge number of times as stoutness against the run is holding up well with the D-line.)

Danny Darko

Reaction score
Seahawk_Dan":31sjvepr said:
SoulfishHawk":31sjvepr said:
Flowers is brutal.

He might be needed to shift back to safety this year in a pinch, but his brain is getting further and further from the attitude and skills CB needs. really disappointing after the early showing in his career

chris98251

Reaction score
Secondary looked bad many times yesterday, but Dallas has some damn good receivers as well, also a QB that isn't half bad. The match ups with us as us with them showed up.

I am sure the Cowboys are also saying how bad their Secondary sucked yesterday also.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Dak is def. better than I've given him credit for over the years. He's legit imo. Jury is still out on how he is at end of big games. But he's a damn good player. And that last play, that was an athletic play he made. That looked like a sure sack.

OP
OP
F

Followthelegion

Reaction score
All first degree strains - Lewis, Brooks, Carson, Adams. Brilliant news (from Pete's radio slot)

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Seahawk_Dan":2858e5ss said:
misfit":2858e5ss said:
Seahawk_Dan":2858e5ss said:
Followthelegion":2858e5ss said:
Diggs also made Metcalf look stupid by smashing that ball out of his arms for a sure fire TD. I think he can be coached up and be a solid corner. Overall I think his ceiling is higher than Flowers, whose already long past plateaued.

JFC, just stop.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I am so amazed Carson didn't end up with a tear from that gator roll of death. Watching it on TV made my own knee hurt.

Ruminator

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3dpo6qjn said:
Dak is def. better than I've given him credit for over the years. He's legit imo. Jury is still out on how he is at end of big games. But he's a damn good player. And that last play, that was an athletic play he made. That looked like a sure sack.

Rarely am I happy when an attempted sack by Seahawks' D fails, but I sure was then. It forced Dak to heave the ball in a flustered hurry, resulting in the INT. Otherwise, they would have had 4th and long and a final shot at scoring a TD that would have sent the game into OT.