Golden Tate

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
"I wouldn't call him arrogant because arrogant I think has a negative connotation," Weis said. "I'd say he's cocky and confident."

http://www.heraldnet.com/article/201401 ... wtime-Tate

I found this read pretty entertaining. There is a spattering of quotes from Weis, Pete and Tate himself. Funny how Weis is still riding his azz whenever he slips up. :lol:

sc85sis

Reaction score
I'm not sure Charlie and Pete would be a good mix, especially considering some of Charlie's past comments. Also, Charlie is way too morose to be a good fit for Pete's staff.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
F Weis... Anybody with an opinion over the Fail Mary/Golden Reception needs to look at the hard evidence, back-end angles, and understand the rules of a catch instead of that listening to the same biased narrative with the same bs camera angle ESPN force fed America.

Also, I hope Wilson and Tate both retire as Seahawks, you know that relationship is about to explode into a perennial 60-80 catches, 800-1200 yards, 8-12 TDs fromance(football bromance) if its able to continue.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Most players in the league are cocky/act like they cured Cancer when they make a play etc. It's interesting that if a Hawks player does it he's a "punk" or a "thug" etc.

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
I don't think that Golden Tate has the blazing top gear or the anger but he reminds me of Steve Smith.

Nearpost

Reaction score
Under appreciated, as evidenced by the excess of Harvin material on here. Our third best player. All in my humble opinion.

ZephyrHawk

Reaction score
I heard him on 710sports this morning, he seemed genuinely excited being a Seahawk! I hope we sign to an extension.

Towards the end of the interview, he said something very interesting (Paraphrasing here) - With Percy Harvin coming back, our offense is going to be tough to defend against. He was practically giddy about Harvin coming back this week and what it does for our offense.