Go Chiefs .......

12thbrah

Reaction score
Lmao ever analyst was penciling in NE as AFC champs. I blame Marsh

Greenhell

Reaction score
Trenchbroom":n9mxdnye said:
Got DAMN it! Had to listen to the Boston coworkers in meetings all day today babbling on about the Patriots. I'm off work tomorrow and will miss their MISERY! :?

I'd go in anyway!

Dreadbelch

Reaction score
ivotuk":26t5qmfj said:
Haha bandwagonfans! Minute team starts to lose, they bail.

Their team win the Super bowel and they can't suck around.

I dunno, I'm sure Pats fans will somehow find ways to suck all around.

Greenhell

Reaction score
12thbrah":5z6ygk65 said:

I'm guessing he gets cut sooner than later. He was picked on tonight and rightly so.

Josea16

Reaction score
Well damn, Kansas City didn't puss out as usual and Tom Brady is 2013 Peyton. Thank the Lord. They will be in the Superbowl if God loves football and the Seahawks will retire his butt.

Alex freaking Smith 368 yards and 4 TD's....throwing mostly 2 yard passes seriously?

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
Anyone see that shot of Brady sitting on the bench in the 4th quarter; mann did he look deflated......anyone, anyone.......c'mon, really. (mike drop) :irishdrinkers: :2thumbs: :mrgreen:

sutz

Reaction score
12thbrah":22u5clhv said:
Hell, they were pushing the whole "undefeated season" crap again. :laugh:

Josea16

Reaction score
oregonhawkfan":1zuwdcx6 said:
Anyone see that shot of Brady sitting on the bench in the 4th quarter; mann did he look deflated......anyone, anyone.......c'mon, really. (mike drop) :irishdrinkers: :2thumbs: :mrgreen:
Oh hell yes sir. Priceless.

Josea16

Reaction score
pmedic920":25n59zz2 said:
I read some place that the odds of winning the SB go way down if you lose your first game.

Anybody know by how much?
Not much it's when you go 0-2 you're in deep doo doo.

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
12thbrah":2kxgqgmw said:

The Seahawks haven't won the Superbowl since Marsh joined the team. They shipped him off to New England...the Cassius Curse.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
Missed the game. But I saw the highlight of Marsh dropping into coverage against Kareem Hunt and smiled. Belichick doesn't know that Marsh sucks in coverage? LOL. :mrgreen:

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Josea16":18flz4sh said:
pmedic920":18flz4sh said:
I read some place that the odds of winning the SB go way down if you lose your first game.

Anybody know by how much?
Not much it's when you go 0-2 you're in deep doo doo.
Unfortunately they play an easy division. NY jets twice, Buffalo twice, Miami twice.

adeltaY

Reaction score
I guess I'm the only one who wanted the Pats to win? KC is such a tease and this game isn't enough to change that. Remember last season they piled up 250 yards of offense in a single quarter in a blowout win vs. an excellent Denver defense.... still knocked out in the first round when it counted. Can't stand these teams who look good during the regular season but don't remotely feel like a threat when they step onto a playoff field.

If this exact game goes down @Foxborough I predict the Pats win comfortably in the postseason unless Brady really falls off a cliff. Pats D will never be elite, but it'll be much better as the season progresses. Still, I'd feel confident the Hawks could beat both of these teams at this stage, which is pretty nice.

Maulbert

Reaction score
adeltaY":2uv2qgyb said:
I guess I'm the only one who wanted the Pats to win? KC is such a tease and this game isn't enough to change that. Remember last season they piled up 250 yards of offense in a single quarter in a blowout win vs. an excellent Denver defense.... still knocked out in the first round when it counted. Can't stand these teams who look good during the regular season but don't remotely feel like a threat when they step onto a playoff field.

If this exact game goes down @Foxborough I predict the Pats win comfortably in the postseason unless Brady really falls off a cliff. Pats D will never be elite, but it'll be much better as the season progresses. Still, I'd feel confident the Hawks could beat both of these teams at this stage, which is pretty nice.

WHY?!? Forcing the Patriots on the road in the playoffs is the dream!

Latest posts