Give your good thoughts and prayers to Radish and wifeREPLY

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Well wishes for a speedy recovery from the Wright's of Wrightsville beach.

OP
OP
Hawkboi

Hawkboi

Reaction score
Mod's could we sticky this at least until Darlene is out of ICU, off the respirator and on her way to a better and confident full recovery... Les and Darlene need all the genuine thoughts and prayers they can get... Wonderful people going through a serious situation of health and recovery...I know they'd be here for any of us in need... I remember when Trish was in serious condition in the Hospital in ICU and almost didn't make it, they were there for us, as was the entire .NET Family... It's great to be a Seahawks Fan and a .Netter... Just makes living and life a little better daily...

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Here's to a speedy recovery!

Angus-Brisket-640-025.jpg

I don't drink, so here's a brisket cheers.

Hope everything goes swimmingly, best of luck to Les and his lady.

The Radish

Reaction score
morgulon1":1mlhprnu said:
Hey Les tell Darlene hi for Steph, Ahnnie and myself.

Eric

I will and thank you again for coming to the hospital and spending some time with us. It was great.

Hey everyone, MRI from yesterday was normal, brain swelling already going down. Planning on starting weaning down some drugs and woking towars removing the respirator over the next 24-36 hours.

Thanks again for all your kind words.

:les:

5gohawks5

Reaction score
Thoughts and prayers go out to you, your wife and your family! Always hate to hear things like this!

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Great news that the surgery went well. I hope recovery goes just as smoothly for her! Best of luck and well wishes.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Oh my. :shock: Les, both you and Darlene are in our thoughts. Tell her I wish her all the best.

Bakergirl

Reaction score
Sending some good vibes your wife's way Les. Hope she has a speedy and full recovery.

tdigitee

Reaction score
The Radish":3slbhzjd said:
I will and thank you again for coming to the hospital and spending some time with us. It was great.

Hey everyone, MRI from yesterday was normal, brain swelling already going down. Planning on starting weaning down some drugs and woking towars removing the respirator over the next 24-36 hours.

Thanks again for all your kind words.

Glad to hear this news Les. Am keeping her and yall in my prayers for continued progress!

cheers /td

The Radish

Reaction score
Spoke to the charge nurse tonight, a guy named Kevin, he's been very helpful passing information between the doctor and I.

He thinks they will start getting her off some meds and tapering her off the respirator over the next couple of days. That would be good as I haven't had someone to keep me in errands. lol

As I have said several times I really don't have the words to thank you all enough for your continuing interest and comments. They help a lot.

:th2thumbs:

chris98251

Reaction score
Cool sounds like progress is good, now you need to buddy up with the cafateria personnel to get you the good grub while you keep the wife company, it can be done :) I know. All hospital food isn't tasteless and bland.

Latest posts