Give your good thoughts and prayers to Radish and wifeREPLY

Hawkboi

Reaction score
Not sure if everyone know's that The Radish's wife is in the Hospital recovering from major surgery to remove a non malignant tumor behind the eye... She went thru a 4 hour surgery, and it sounds like the next couple of days is really important for her recovery... So, please wish Les and his wife Darlene the absolute best and for a speedy recovery... Very good and important people to this whole community...I didn't see anything posted so thought I'd jump in... :les:

The tumor removed was fortunately non malignant...

The Outfield

Reaction score
Wow. Best wishes to you and your wife, Les. I hope she recovers fast.

Thanks for letting us know, Hawkboi.

:les:

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Thank you for the info, I had no idea.

Les and his wife deserve all the best. My thoughts and prayers go out to their family.

rickychen

Reaction score
Wish the BEST!

Hawkboi":2cwmai4i said:
Not sure if everyone know's that The Radish's wife is in the Hospital recovering from major surgery to remove a malignant tumor behind the eye... She went thru a 4 hour surgery, and it sounds like the next couple of days is really important for her recovery... So, please wish Les and his wife Darlene the absolute best and for a speedy recovery... Very good and important people to this whole community...I didn't see anything posted so thought I'd jump in... :les:

plyka

Reaction score
My prayers are with them and their family.

DJrmb

Reaction score
I hate cancer with a passion, it took my father and many others I know way too early. I hope that your wife kicks its ass!!! :thfight7:

Seriously though, please take great care and I hope all goes well and you and your family are blessed beyond belief going forward. The 12th man stands together always and we stand with you through this time!

My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family Radish!

Msfann

Reaction score
Best wishes to the Radish family!

:les:

Axx

Reaction score
I feel confident that the staff did a good job in the surgery. Hopefully no post surgical complications occured

HawkWow

Reaction score
Hopefully she won't be IR'ed for long!

Best wishes to you both and to those that love you.

drdiags

Reaction score
Hoping for a speedy recovery and successful surgery Les for your beautiful wife Darlene. My thoughts are with you both. Take care my friend.

Latest posts