Giants vs Packers

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
One of the reasons I LOATHE the Packers more than pretty much any other NFL team is because they get to play by their own special set of rules. No other team gets to play by the rules the packers get its rediculous

Pick plays GO AHEAD
Holding...ya thats fine unless its so blatant we HAVE to call it
OPI- Sure have your hand out and push out to catch a TD we dont care(not just this game, watch one of the Vikings highlights a few week back..full arms out push and no flag)
12 man on the field...sure go ahead and launch that ball on a free play when we blow it dead for almost any other team

kobebryant

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":hk0f1m9o said:
Nice throw Eli..had him wide open

Not sure whose fault that was but should of been an easy catch

No kidding.

Then Joe and Troy act like if Beckham hadn't gone to Miami on his day off that he'd have grown 3 inches taller and Eli would be more accurate.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":pm6rzw7v said:
If GB ends up winning this they will most likely be down Montgomery and Nelson next week or at least a limited Nelson...not sure how they can go against the cowboys with that
The NFL loves this. Can't have the precious cowboys lose the first playoff game. Ensure GB wins, injuries are too much for GB to overcome next week, book it.

mistaowen

Reaction score
That's probably game. Giants offense needed to score some TDs when they had a chance.

ST play by them was awwwwwwwful too.

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
Pack moving through to play at Dallas.

Pretty expensive game losing Nelson and Montgomery.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Ben McAdoo looks like two kids in a trench coat with a fake mustache pretending to be an adult.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
LMAO OMG....so they let that go but call forward progress on the other one...I hate ED Hoc

NJlargent

Reaction score
I confidently posted in this forum that the Giants are going to win. I have noticed that the overwhelming majority of the time when I post something I am wrong.

Go Atlanta.

cdn hawk fan

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":10ppig59 said:
LMAO OMG....so they let that go but call forward progress on the other one...I hate ED Hoc
Exactly....bull shit. They should have ruled a fumble and let it be reviewed and then if his knee was down, over rule it....favouring the packers for sure

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":3tnhe3ew said:
One of the reasons I LOATHE the Packers more than pretty much any other NFL team is because they get to play by their own special set of rules. No other team gets to play by the rules the packers get its rediculous

Pick plays GO AHEAD
OPI- Sure have your hand out and push out to catch a TD we dont care(not just this game, watch one of the Vikings highlights a few week back..full arms out push and no flag)
12 man on the field...sure go ahead and launch that ball on a free play when we blow it dead for almost any other team
Wanna watch a team play with a special set of rules? Just wait until Jerruh's kids hit the field. Refs swallow their whistles when little D has the ball. Not saying GB doesnt, but watch *allas O-line get away with murder with its holds and pick plays by the receivers. The next time a long EE touchdown run is wiped out via holding penalty will be the first time.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":8mme2588 said:
WilsonMVP":8mme2588 said:

Pick plays GO AHEAD
Wanna watch a team play with a special set of rules? Just wait until Jerruh's kids hit the field. Refs swallow their whistles when little D has the ball. Not saying GB doesnt, but watch *allas O-line get away with murder with its holds and pick plays by the receivers. The next time a long EE touchdown run is wiped out via holding penalty will be the first time.

Ya the game next week will be amazing to watch....refs arent going to know what to do with themselves

Mizak

Reaction score
cdn hawk fan":23q3divo said:
WilsonMVP":23q3divo said:
Exactly....bull shit. They should have ruled a fumble and let it be reviewed and then if his knee was down, over rule it....favouring the packers for sure

Refs will be confused next week who they will favor for. Seeing as Jerry Jones spends a lot of money on the NFL, we all know which team will get the calls.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Anyone notice how easy that playaction play has been...GB has run that multiple times and NOBODY is even close to coming close to rodgers....why the hell cant we roll wilson out like that

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
What a bad game for the giants. Shell of the team that made it to this point. Mostly self inflicted wounds, too. Aside from some odd calls by the refs.

Latest posts