Geno to DK

themunn

Reaction score
The ball looks like it's slipping out of Genos fingers, it's weird

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Ball was there, great read by the corner. DK with no awareness.

Reaction score
I swear Geno is trying to cause DK to meltdown again…he’s throwing terrible balls that DK has no shot at. Pretty good throws everywhere else, doesn’t make sense.

dbsn2420

Reaction score
Ball was there, great read by the corner. DK with no awareness.
DK was waiting for the ball to arrive, that's why the DB had time to sneak in. I'd have to go back and look but I'm sure Geno was staring DK down the whole time.

HawkFreak

Reaction score
I swear Geno is trying to cause DK to meltdown again…he’s throwing terrible balls that DK has no shot at. Pretty good throws everywhere else, doesn’t make sense.
Doesn't that indicate that it might be something DK is doing or not doing?

HawkFreak

Reaction score
DK was waiting for the ball to arrive, that's why the DB had time to sneak in. I'd have to go back and look but I'm sure Geno was staring DK down the whole time.
Perfect some of Geno staring, CB reading, and DK not going and getting it.

renofox

Reaction score
Not only staring him down but also throwing the ball almost a full second too late.

getnasty

Reaction score
You don't come back to the ball on an out route. The ball was late, the corner made a great play. If your blaming DK it's for rounding the route if anything.

Latest posts