Geno getting paid

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
According to what I've read, Lock is not under contract for next year.

I know, but Geno was also not under contract after last season.
Are we expecting a bidding war for Drew Lock's services or something especially if Geno leaves & Drew's told/feels he's got the inside track to a starting job here?

fenderbender123

Reaction score
It really depends how the rest of the season goes. If he continues playing the way he has, I think he can get 20m per year.

m0ng0

Reaction score
Let the season play out, I wonder if there are incentives in his current contract?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Biggest contract in the NFL? Are we really going down this road after 6 games? If you don't like the laugh emoji, oh well. That's hilarious TO ME.

Spohawks

Reaction score
This is Brock just trying to stay relevent but fails miserably.

2 year deal for 30 million on a starter who is having a boarderline MVP season?

This is why I don't listen to his show, I can hear crap drop in my toilet.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
IF we happen to make the playoffs, it would be cool if they agreed to a 3 year deal before they started.

Hawkspeed

Reaction score
It's amazing to look at the quarterback controversies across the league. Baker Mayfield is a fallen media hero, Deshaun Watson is not a good person, Aaron Rodgers has literally been taking hallucinogenic drugs, our once beloved #3 has been a real disappointment. The disgraced Jimmy Garoppolo has returned as a savior to the rival 49r's. Brady would rather self destruct as a player than have a family life...it goes on and on.

Geno has shown himself to be a devoted and loyal team mate throughout his years here. He is finally having a chance to shine in a very limited marketplace...he is exceeding everyone's expectations (except his own!). The Seahawks should offer him a contract right away...2 years for 30 million with 30 million guaranteed! It is a bargain it compared to #3's contract. He will be worth a lot more in the future!

Fade

Reaction score
$30M APY is the floor if he maintains this level of play for a full season. Still have a lot of games to play and thus evaluate to see what he is worth.

Jegpeg

Reaction score
According to what I've read, Lock is not under contract for next year.

True but Lock is not going to get huge money elsewhere. We could probably get an extension for about $2m with a decent bonus if he is starter then have him compete with a rookie.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Biggest contract in the NFL? Are we really going down this road after 6 games? If you don't like the laugh emoji, oh well. That's hilarious TO ME.
I think we'll know what we need to know Geno-wise couple weeks after the bye.

I've said a couple times - need at least an 8 game sample here, don't we? I mean, I'm a Geno homer - but c'mon - it is a little early to break the bank. We need SOME sort of track record.

Having said that, Geno for Prez! ;)

Cirmman

Reaction score
It's amazing to look at the quarterback controversies across the league. Baker Mayfield is a fallen media hero, Deshaun Watson is not a good person, Aaron Rodgers has literally been taking hallucinogenic drugs, our once beloved #3 has been a real disappointment. The disgraced Jimmy Garoppolo has returned as a savior to the rival 49r's. Brady would rather self destruct as a player than have a family life...it goes on and on.

Geno has shown himself to be a devoted and loyal team mate throughout his years here. He is finally having a chance to shine in a very limited marketplace...he is exceeding everyone's expectations (except his own!). The Seahawks should offer him a contract right away...2 years for 30 million with 30 million guaranteed! It is a bargain it compared to #3's contract. He will be worth a lot more in the future!
I love this forum

Great post haha

sc85sis

Reaction score
Let the season play out, I wonder if there are incentives in his current contract?
I think I read that he has per game incentives or something along those lines, with max money of around $7-8 million this year.

Latest posts