Game day fun

legend38

Reaction score
Taking my 2 year old son to his first game on Sun..He already loves the Hawks,no joke.He runs around all day yelling "seeeeaaaa haaaaaaawks.Soon as he sees them on tv he is after his football and Hawks helmet,it is annoyingly awesome.My question is where can i locate the Blue Thunder Marching band before the game,or is it just random?Any other ideas to make his 1st game priceless would be well appreciated,thank you.

Yakimaniac

Reaction score
Give your kid ear plugs otherwise it may not be all that everyone thinks it will be.

I wish I had when I took my twin daughters to a game when they were little. They sat there with their ears plugged the entire time.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
legend38":3cophlmw said:
Taking my 2 year old son to his first game on Sun..He already loves the Hawks,no joke.He runs around all day yelling "seeeeaaaa haaaaaaawks.Soon as he sees them on tv he is after his football and Hawks helmet,it is annoyingly awesome.My question is where can i locate the Blue Thunder Marching band before the game,or is it just random?Any other ideas to make his 1st game priceless would be well appreciated,thank you.
It's pretty random, but they are often on the North end of the stadium. They do move around however. but, just keep listening, you'll hear them somewhere. Follow the sound and then stick with them as they move. a few years back I had my daughter and 3-4 year old grandson with me. He was digging on Blue Thunder, and when they went to move, as they were marching by, one of the drummers reached out and gave a drumstick to Dylan. He was soooo excited, and hung on to that thing all game, waving it and accidentally hitting everyone around us. They thought it was cute, thankfully. He's 8 now and still has the drumstick in a prominent area of his bedroom.

OP
OP
L

legend38

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":crz5xhvb said:
legend38":crz5xhvb said:
It's pretty random, but they are often on the North end of the stadium. They do move around however. but, just keep listening, you'll hear them somewhere. Follow the sound and then stick with them as they move. a few years back I had my daughter and 3-4 year old grandson with me. He was digging on Blue Thunder, and when they went to move, as they were marching by, one of the drummers reached out and gave a drumstick to Dylan. He was soooo excited, and hung on to that thing all game, waving it and accidentally hitting everyone around us. They thought it was cute, thankfully. He's 8 now and still has the drumstick in a prominent area of his bedroom.

Nice story,hopefully we have the same luck.I am 36 and have been drumming since I was 8 so that would be priceless for both of us:).

LymonHawk

Reaction score
I'm taking my 11 YO grandson. We're gonna try Touchdown City. Should be fun.

If you hang around North of the Stadium, you should be able to catch Blue Thunder. I know they do Temple's, but your munchkin can't get in there.

Have a blast!!

OP
OP
L

legend38

Reaction score
Checked out Touchdown City.Free face painting,perfect.Thanks Lymon.

muxpux

Reaction score
definitely touchdown city. and for the 9ers game blue thunder was outside that area drumming, then marched to the north lot. they dont wander too far.

Latest posts