FYI - Seahawks Playoff Invoices are due Dec 11

nsport

Reaction score
For those of us who have season tickets, I just logged into my ticket manager today and noticed the bill waiting to pay for the Playoff Tickets... don't forget!!

My invoice says payment is due in one payment by December 11. But they give a 2 payment option.

Attachments

• Payment Plan.JPG
    Payment Plan.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 891

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
No fault of the Seahawks of course but it just sucks that these come right before Christmas. :(

SeaTown81

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. Remember the good ol' days when we'd get a chance to buy extras before they went on sale to the public. ;)

Hamhawk

Reaction score
the ONLY problem with having home field advantage throughout the playoffs,...will have lay out a chunk of change,.............nice problem to have if it happens

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
Yep, got mine today and reserved my tix.
Interesting...my tix in Charter section only go up $5 per seat from a WC game to a divisional game.
My other tix in the lower bowl go up only $2 from a WC game to a Div game.
Next level though is an addl $80 per seat for the NFCCG for Charter tix and the other seats go up $68 for the NFCCG.

Well worth the expense as the playoffs feed a different type of electricity at The Clink.

hulbe

Reaction score
Did anyone get an invoice that had the prices mixed up for the games. For instance the wild card game had the championship price. The championship game had the divisional game price. Not worrying to much but my ticket rep is on vacation. I just don't want any hiccups.

OP
OP
nsport

nsport

Reaction score
hulbe":2kzav6my said:
Did anyone get an invoice that had the prices mixed up for the games. For instance the wild card game had the championship price. The championship game had the divisional game price. Not worrying to much but my ticket rep is on vacation. I just don't want any hiccups.

Yes, the next page allows you to "pay as you go" - first payment due 12/30. So you should be set.

Jase

Reaction score
Yeah, the way the signup is set up, it's really kind of stupid and a little confusing. I was wondering why in the hell the Wildcard game was $70 more per ticket than the divisional round or the conference championship.

WildcardWTF

I think someone over there just doesn't know what they're doing. The process is really poorly done and the information is obviously wrong. But, it's pay-as-you-go and on the following page it does state that prices are subject to change, so I'm sure it'll all get sorted out before any charges occur.

I might be misremembering this a little, but I think a few years back you had to put a deposit down on playoff tickets before the playoff berth was even clinched. I believe it was non-refundable as well. If the team didn't have a home playoff game, the deposit would be applied to the following years' season tickets. Terrible. I'm glad they're not doing that anymore.

RobBaker7714409

Reaction score
This is probably a longshot, but if any season ticket holders aren't going to buy playoff tickets, I'd be happy to buy them from you & give you a couple hundred dollars as a thank you.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
RobBaker7714409":3foho7s6 said:
This is probably a longshot, but if any season ticket holders aren't going to buy playoff tickets, I'd be happy to buy them from you & give you a couple hundred dollars as a thank you.

Me too. I have second hand season tix so I don't get these perks

BocciHawk

Reaction score
A couple of things...

They won't charge the card until playoff game(s) are confirmed. This means the earliest they could charge cards would be December 30th, and the highest amount would be for the Divisional game.

No matter, and it holds for all teams, the most home games you can have is two. Do the math, you'll see why. Long story short, even though the invoice details show three games, you won't ever pay for three games.

The NFL actually sets playoff prices... there's a thing they do where they get all the ticket prices from all 32 teams, and do some math, and figure out the $$ for the whole building, and apply a ratio, and tell the teams to charge enough $$ to generate that amount of money. The precise details of which levels pay which dollars are left partially up to the teams, but 90% of the $$ is set in stone by the NFL. This is largely to keep inexpensive market teams from charging too little for playoff tickets, or big market teams from gouging for playoff tickets... you'll pay the same (relatively) for an NFC Championship game regardless if it's in Seattle (a relatively inexpensive ticket team0 or in Washington DC (expensive tickets).

Riley12

Reaction score
Oh man, oh man, oh man!

Got my invoice. Reserved my seats.

I haven't happily anticipated spending money in a long, long time (2005 to be exact).

Take my money NFL! Just give me the ecstasy of a home NFCCG!!

Latest posts