FYI Chris Carson Surgery Info ...

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
Good morning all,

A friend of mine is looking at going under the knife for his knee and he's been looking around, trying to figure out where to go to have it done. I myself had back surgery this past February with Proliance Surgeons down in Kirkland, so suggested to him to check them out, as I'm absolutely thrilled at the job that they did. I said that if I were to ever have to have spinal surgery again or any kind of orthopedic surgery ... I can't think of any place I'd rather have that done. He told me great and asked me to send him their contact info.

Well, when I happened to go on Proliance Surgeons website last night, check out what I found posted there ...

https://www.beckersasc.com/orthoped...ery-at-seattle-surgery-center-4-insights.html

Knowing that's where Carson had his surgery done gives me a lot of confidence that he's going to end up making a full recovery and be starring for this team once again. Dr. Khalfayan is hands down one of the best of the best orthopedic surgeons around ...

http://www.proliancesurgeons.com/physicians-directory/detail/40

For me, just knowing that Carson went to the same guys I went to makes me as a Seahawks fan breathe a bit easier. It's a bit of old news, but just thought that I would share that with you guys.

OP
OP
Hawkscanner

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
kidhawk":2yimbgap said:
oldhawkfan":2yimbgap said:
How is this not a HIPAA violation?

HIPAA merely means they need to have permission.

Yep. I work in the healthcare industry (which means I'm inundated with HIPPA) ... and that is absolutely correct. If Carson is cool with this ... and has signed off on all the official ROI's ... then there is no problemo whatsoever.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Hawkscanner":390eytuy said:
Good morning all,

A friend of mine is looking at going under the knife for his knee and he's been looking around, trying to figure out where to go to have it done. I myself had back surgery this past February with Proliance Surgeons down in Kirkland, so suggested to him to check them out, as I'm absolutely thrilled at the job that they did. I said that if I were to ever have to have spinal surgery again or any kind of orthopedic surgery ... I can't think of any place I'd rather have that done. He told me great and asked me to send him their contact info.

Well, when I happened to go on Proliance Surgeons website last night, check out what I found posted there ...

https://www.beckersasc.com/orthoped...ery-at-seattle-surgery-center-4-insights.html

Knowing that's where Carson had his surgery done gives me a lot of confidence that he's going to end up making a full recovery and be starring for this team once again. Dr. Khalfayan is hands down one of the best of the best orthopedic surgeons around ...

http://www.proliancesurgeons.com/physicians-directory/detail/40

For me, just knowing that Carson went to the same guys I went to makes me as a Seahawks fan breathe a bit easier. It's a bit of old news, but just thought that I would share that with you guys.

Good to know, in case I need back surgery #5. :)

chris98251

Reaction score
Pro Alliance is the shit, Had 3 surgeries on wrists and 1 elbow done there, wife just went in to have her knee looked at, not only do they have Great facilities but the staff DOES NOT treat you like a production line, courteous, friendly enquiring about your needs and then follow thru as well as help you recover. Doctors have mad skills, I have made a full recovery each time without limitations, tore shit up again and my Wrist Doctor went in and fixed it every time, multiple surgeries on same location and site are more difficult yet she had me back working each time. All told I have had 12 joint surgeries, Shoulder, both elbows and wrist, Pro Alliance is by far the best and it's not even close.

Latest posts