Fun breakdown of Dion Jordan

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
toffee":3kphbe6v said:
Ad Hawk":3kphbe6v said:
But what to make of Cable's involvement? This forces a bit of a re-think for me.

While he was never successful in creating a productive O-line, he appears to have a heart for the players' success.

Cable was successful with OL in Oakland, Lincoln Kennedy and all, he was promoted to HC based on his performance as OL coach and other X factors.

His early years with Hawks were decent too, his last three years weren’t when he finally believed that he could walk on water.

He always got the heart of players, Dion’s story highlighted that he reached out to players not even in his domain. May be that was the X-factor why he was a HC and why kept being interviews for HC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is spot on. Pete gave Cable too much power and freedom, and it went to his head. I don't know, but I suspect he was trying blocking tricks and techniques that he has dreamed of using for years, and they backfired.

Jville

Reaction score
ivotuk":2315iqcr said:
toffee":2315iqcr said:
Ad Hawk":2315iqcr said:
But what to make of Cable's involvement? This forces a bit of a re-think for me.

While he was never successful in creating a productive O-line, he appears to have a heart for the players' success.

Cable was successful with OL in Oakland, Lincoln Kennedy and all, he was promoted to HC based on his performance as OL coach and other X factors.

His early years with Hawks were decent too, his last three years weren’t when he finally believed that he could walk on water.

He always got the heart of players, Dion’s story highlighted that he reached out to players not even in his domain. May be that was the X-factor why he was a HC and why kept being interviews for HC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is spot on. Pete gave Cable too much power and freedom, and it went to his head. I don't know, but I suspect he was trying blocking tricks and techniques that he has dreamed of using for years, and they backfired.

I think the experiment in delegating authority to designated partnerships is over for the time being for both the offense and defense. It was interesting and I'm sure Pete and John and likely Paul extracted a lot of information and lessons from the experiment. We're back to a more familiar and proven structure. Everyone should thrive in 2018.

Latest posts