From NFC Less To NFL's Best.

NY Hawk

Reaction score
I can remember back in the day we were being called the NFC Less. The division was so bad that our boys won it with a 7-9 record. NOW voted the best division in all of football. I have a good feeling about this season and I think the team wins the div this year. The 49ers fall back in a SB loss hangover. Your thoughts?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
We actually won it with a 7-9 record in 2010, lol. Tie-breaking win over the Rams, IIRC.

The NFC West has been one of the best divisions in football over the past decade. Probably the best, actually...but I'm too lazy to look up the combined win/loss numbers for the last decade for every division to confirm.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Wilson's Seahawks have never had it easy. Niners -> Cardinals -> Rams -> Niners. Always another team to beat to win the division.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":12g2fmbo said:
We actually won it with a 7-9 record in 2010, lol. Tie-breaking win over the Rams, IIRC.

The NFC West has been one of the best divisions in football over the past decade. Probably the best, actually...but I'm too lazy to look up the combined win/loss numbers for the last decade for every division to confirm.

Exactly, that was 10 years ago. Hello beast quake game!! LOL kinda weird to bring it up now.

Your right the West has been if not the best, one of the best in the league since.

We've represented the NFC twice, the niners have represented it twice, the Rams once since then.

What year did the Cards make the Superbowl is that in that same timeframe or was that before. My memory is going these days.

OP
OP
N

NY Hawk

Reaction score
Sorry my dudes, I had them 9-7 when it was 7-9. I made the correction.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
I think the Rams have fallen off and folks are underestimating the Cards this year. It's gonna be a struggle for whoever wins our division...unless WE'RE a lot better than we think we are. And we could be just that!

I remember when we were AFC with Chiefs, Raiders, Denver, and Chargers and that was considered the toughest division. Toughest division seems to follow us around!

94Smith

Reaction score
Should be a good battle this season. Both the 49ers vs Seahawks games last year came down to the last play and could have gone either way. Cards should be a lot stronger. Rams are always competitive

Latest posts