Free 12th Man earplugs

Rufus

Reaction score
http://www.washington.edu/news/2014/01/15/news-digest-free-12th-man-earplugs-mlk-day-of-service/

January 15, 2014

Clinic offers Seahawks 12th Man earplugs
Seahawks green earplugs are being offered at no charge to the first 400 football fans who stop by the University of Washington Speech & Hearing Clinic this week. The clinic at 4131 15th Ave NE is open between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.

The clinic also offers advice and services on other ways to protect one’s hearing during game days, music concerts or other raucous events.

“The emphasis on ‘be loud’ for Seahawks home games has included two games recorded for submission to the Guinness World Record organization,” said Nancy Alarcon, UW principal lecturer and director of the clinic. “We want to balance our enthusiastic support for the Seahawks’ incredible record with concerns about protecting everyone’s hearing.”

volshawk

Reaction score
Do peeps really wear earplugs? This will only be my second game at the CLink...first was during the 2005 season, Sunday night game against the Texans. I don't recall anyone wearing earplugs then.

HawkStar3

Reaction score
volshawk":3smy9ifk said:
Do peeps really wear earplugs? This will only be my second game at the CLink...first was during the 2005 season, Sunday night game against the Texans. I don't recall anyone wearing earplugs then.

If you care about your hearing.. wear earplugs. Your ears will be ringing for days.
Oh and GET LOUD!!

Latest posts