Frank Clark to sign with Broncos

Ostatehawk

Reaction score
Good to see Payton is bringing his "let's destroy all our future cap by signing a bunch of free agents we can't afford but I'll bail before the s*&^ hits the fan" approach he had in New Orleans to Denver.
THIS. I have a few Bronco fan friends - and they cannot see (or perhaps refuse to look) the shit show that Payton left behind for the Saints. Cap Hell coming to the Broncos!

GemCity

Reaction score
Trade bait when Russ boycotts until he gets another “playmaker” on O.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Burn it to the ground, Sean P.

The only thing left to do now to ensure Broncos go down even more is to cut Wilson.

Edit: Or give us next year's first rounder for Lock back 😂

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
THIS. I have a few Bronco fan friends - and they cannot see (or perhaps refuse to look) the shit show that Payton left behind for the Saints. Cap Hell coming to the Broncos!

To be fair, all us Hawk fans would probably do the same thing if we signed a bunch of well known free agents.

Fans don't usually worry about the cap, we just think it'll magically work itself out.

Scout

Reaction score
That is a good signing for the Broncos if they need some pass rushing juice. The problem with Clark is how inconsistent he is.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Good to see Payton is bringing his "let's destroy all our future cap by signing a bunch of free agents we can't afford but I'll bail before the s*&^ hits the fan" approach he had in New Orleans to Denver.
This^^^

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
They have to do something to be relevant in the AFC and/or be something other then automatic wins for Kansas City and the Chargers.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
They have to do something to be relevant in the AFC and/or be something other then automatic wins for Kansas City and the Chargers.

I'm no GM, but signing a bunch of overpriced old free agent vets and trade away two years of draft picks for a broken QB isn't the way to accomplish this.

Sign all the free agents you want, they're still the 3rd or 4th best team in their own division. Sean Payton's good for maybe 3-4 more wins than last year because he'll force Russell to play to his strengths, but that's about it.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I'm no GM, but signing a bunch of overpriced old free agent vets and trade away two years of draft picks for a broken QB isn't the way to accomplish this.

Sign all the free agents you want, they're still the 3rd or 4th best team in their own division. Sean Payton's good for maybe 3-4 more wins than last year because he'll force Russell to play to his strengths, but that's about it.
I don't disagree at all but the fact is they're in a bad spot and that's when teams start making even worse decisions.

Latest posts