54 LB Carl Bradford
64 DT Mike Pennel
83 WR Jeff Janis
86 TE Brandon Bostick
91 LB Jayrone Elliott

Basis4day

Reaction score
Seahawks

Christine Michael, Tharold Simon, Cooper Helfet, Kevin Pierre-Louis, Kevin Norwood, Phil Bates, Greg Scruggs.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Basis4day":3r4ynij7 said:
Seahawks

Christine Michael, Tharold Simon, Cooper Helfet, Kevin Pierre-Louis, Kevin Norwood, Phil Bates, Greg Scruggs.

So Scruggs is the odd man out. not surprised with Norwood and Bates, but was curious who that last one would be

Basis4day

Reaction score
kidhawk":7md468qg said:
Basis4day":7md468qg said:
Seahawks

So Scruggs is the odd man out. not surprised with Norwood and Bates, but was curious who that last one would be

More need at LB and Oline based on injuries and returns from injuries at the moment is my assumption. Does Scruggs play any ST? That also factors in.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
kidhawk":1pniz2fb said:
Basis4day":1pniz2fb said:
Seahawks

I was torn on the 7th one between Marsh and Scruggs, but thought they might want to ease Marsh in by resting him this week.

I wonder how much we will see McDaniel at the five technique if the defense struggles to stop Eddie Lacy.

Latest posts