Flexed out of primetime

NJHawk

Reaction score
This was the first time I have ever seen the other team put their second string in. Plus this was a prime time game and they dropped the coverage to go to a more competitive Tampa game. Very disappointed, can't wait to hear the optimistic press conferences

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Wilson will at least end his press time with Go Hawks!! Nothing more optimistic than that!

OP
OP
NJHawk

NJHawk

Reaction score
It was blacked out on my Sunday ticket and broadcast on New York station.

sdog1981

Reaction score
NJHawk":2u8c7avr said:
It was blacked out on my Sunday ticket and broadcast on New York station.

Primetime starts at 8pm eastern time.

OP
OP
NJHawk

NJHawk

Reaction score
Ok. It was a nationally televised game. I guess that's not as bad.

olyfan63

Reaction score
NJHawk":yqqhg0ii said:
This was the first time I have ever seen the other team put their second string in. Plus this was a prime time game and they dropped the coverage to go to a more competitive Tampa game. Very disappointed, can't wait to hear the optimistic press conferences

Pete gave the shortest, most uncomfortable, can't-wait- to-bail post game presser of his Seahawks career.
Was comical actually. So look for Pete to make some changes this week. Maybe Kearse inactive next week, and McEvoy starting in his place? Of course, Wilson and the O-Line were a bigger problem than Kearse.

evergreen

Reaction score
I imagine they'll have a fun week. Should be lots of talk about what happened to RW. The scoring D is gone. The #2 is gone... And LA will be playing like GB to protect their coach. We're all pissed but man, RW sucked.

olyfan63

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they'll smoke the Rams on Thursday by 3 scores. Just the way this rollercoaster team rolls.

Latest posts