flag raiser recommendation

CaptQ

Reaction score
With all due respect to all the other nominations for a flag raiser I believe that the Now Voice of the Seahawks should raise the flag. Steve Raible has been a Seahawk forever. Playing and announcing and he has not raised the the 12th man flag yet. It is an honor that should be given to one of the biggest seahawk fans around.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
A fine choice. I would give anything for there to be a way to watch the TV broadcasts of the away games with Raibs on the call.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I'm down with that.

on a related side note did anyone notice in the NFL network playoff commercial they use a bunch of raible calls to narrate the plays in the commercial?

Pretty cool

EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT THEY ARE PAIRED UP WITH HIGHLIGHTS OF OTHER TEAMS, INCLUDING THE 49ERS, IN GAMES THE SEAHAWKS WEREN'T EVEN PLAYING.

That's just lazy.

White Knight

Reaction score
Considering what happened in week 13, what's Freddie Couples up to?

I'd be good with Raible, but agree the NFCCG needs to be PA every time.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Hawknballs":wqfy0wc0 said:
I'm down with that.

on a related side note did anyone notice in the NFL network playoff commercial they use a bunch of raible calls to narrate the plays in the commercial?

Pretty cool

EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT THEY ARE PAIRED UP WITH HIGHLIGHTS OF OTHER TEAMS, INCLUDING THE 49ERS, IN GAMES THE SEAHAWKS WEREN'T EVEN PLAYING.

That's just lazy.

I saw that too! Pairing Raible with a Kaepernick TD was pure blasphemy.

hoxrox

Reaction score
That's a good choice. As long as it's not Dilfer or whoever did the Cardinals game.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I agree Raible should get a chance at the flag...No Holmgren talk of late? Makes sense at some point, its gotta be someone thats going to get a great reaction...not Fred Couples!

stack600

Reaction score
Thats a great Idea..Raible #83 highlights on the big screen, too the voice of the Seahawks with a few nice and loud "Touchdown Seahawks" and Holy Catfishes over the PA system. Yep I can see it.....

ivotuk

Reaction score
I was hoping the Colts would lose so that Hasselbeck could come back and raise the flag. Guess we'll just have to wait until the NFCCG.

Dear Pete Carroll, if Matthew Hasselbeck is available for the NFCCG, please make it happen!

DynoHawk

Reaction score
How about the little girl who made RW his duct tape wallet and some of the other kids at childrens hospital.

seahawksny

Reaction score
Allen raised in 05
Schneider should raise this year

I like raible vs saints
Schneider in nfccg

Sometime next year? Kevin calabro who refused to go to okc