Final drive in the 4th quarter against the Falcons....

Be on offense or defense

• Trust our defense to make a stand

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • Let Russell win this game

Votes: 51 86.4%

• Total voters

mistaowen

Reaction score
Would you rather be on defense having to make a stop with the lead or put the ball into Russell Wilson's hands to win the game? Tough call for me.... I think I'd want to see RW decide the fate of the game.

Thoughts?

chawx

Reaction score
If we're up by 8, I'd trust the D can keep them from getting the TD and 2-pt conversion.

If we're up by 7 or less...nope, don't trust the Defense to hold it on the final drive. (see AZ, Detroit, and Miami losses—as well as the Bears game where we had that won, and they couldn't stop 1 play from happening which forced Russell to do it again in OT...big ups to Flynn on the coin toss call!)

I picked Russell...like Sailor says, in the "Victory formation"

jlwaters1

Reaction score
How about a different scenario. Say we're up 3 and there's 5 minutes to go, Do you beleive the offense can close out the remaining 5 minutes and not give them the chance to possess the ball?

parson420

Reaction score
Regardless, if we're up, the defense is going to have to stop the Falcons at some point. I just want our offense to be on the field to end the game.

cacksman

Reaction score
I'm suprised it's so one sided. One scenario we are already in the lead, in position to win the game. Tough call for me.

OP
OP
mistaowen

mistaowen

Reaction score
Haha I meant more or less if we were losing and RW was coming in or we were winning and had our D on the field but good answers so far.

CrimsonWazzu

Reaction score
You want the lead every second of every game. Give me the lead and our D to win.

Latest posts