Fans threw food on Bowmen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Okay folks, that was maybe ONE hand full of popcorn. People (whiners) make it sound like he was being pelted with rotten cabbage by an angry mob.

1/68,000 does not a bad fan base make. Reading the 49er forums you'd think he was drug off of the cart and mugged.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I also thought the popcorn was classless until I saw Bowman go out of his way to Impress a few 9er fans by dissing and embarrassing a ticket purchasing 12 (!). I don't know who TF Bowman thinks he is, but you don't pull that shit in someone else's house. Expect to have stuff rain down on you if you do.

themunn

Reaction score
ZagHawk":1kxxa7n4 said:
Seriously it only takes ONE to make an entire group (or fan base) look bad.

Hell read this post from Webzone:

"Originally posted by BleedScarlettAndGold:
What a weekend. I went up for the game, and even with the loss, it's a weekend I'll never forget. Rallied with fellow fans in their disgusting downtown area, and started drinking early. Talked massive amounts of $$$$ because those $$$$$$ up there won't defend themselves. Dumped a couple of beers on some douchebags who wouldn't shut the $$$$ up.

Later in the evening, I made my way down to the stadium. I took the opportunity to take a leak on their stadium. Piss on them, $$$$$$

Started early the next morning- drinking and talking $$$$to any $$$$ that I saw with Seadderall $$$$$on. Got in a couple of heated arguments and dropped one guy because he wouldn't shut the $$$$ up.

Made our way inside, and I came up with a game. See a Seadderall fan with a beer, spill his beer. I can't count how much beer I spilled. $$$$. The section I was in was $$$$$ awful, those $$$$$$$ just wanted to $$$$ fight. If I hadn't paid so goddamn much to be there, I would've dropped someone's ass. At halftime, the wife and I found a family restroom, and I proceeded to $$$$my wife in their stadium at halftime. She left the restroom first, then I $$$$$ in the sink before leaving.

I told a number of their ushers they were punks- they didn't do anything, because punks are pussies. After watching us get $$$$g raped by $$$$$calls and obviously paid refs, I just couldn't stand it anymore. Every single person I passed as I left had to rub that $$$$$ gift win in. I told every single person I passed that they were s**t and their franchise was $$$$$. We went out, got some food and drink, and came back for a short nap before flying out early the next morning. I upper deckered the $$$$$ toilet in the hotel. I also plugged the sink with a towel and filled it with all the piss I generated from a night of drinking. I also wiped my ass with the bible.

At the airport, I had a real hard time controlling myself, but couldn't say $$$ because I don't want to end up on some $$$$ no fly list.

I $$$$ all over their town, I wasted hundreds of dollars of $$$$ beer, and I $$$ my wife at halftime in their stadium. Some consolation, I guess, for getting raped by the refs.

Now that that's over, go Broncos. Maybe they can teach that Dick Sherman some $$$$ class and humility.

$$$ I'm still so pissed. $$$$ $$$franchise in a $$$$$ city."

I know this is just a SMALL percentage of Niner fans that are this terrible, and hell I'm sure we even have some Hawk fans that may be THIS bad, but yeah all it takes is one person to represent the entire group.

Edit: I think i cleaned up his post enough..there was a lot of cursing in it (obviously)

I couldn't even read all the way through that, it was hilariously over the top and nonsense.
Reminds me of teh black sheep song "U Mean I'm Not" that parodies and takes the piss out of gangsta rappers.
Can't post a youtube link (and probably wouldn't do so outside the shack anyway) because I don't have yt at work, but serioously, if you haven't heard it (which you probably haven't), google it and listen to the parallels with this guy

devilhawk88

Reaction score
[I couldn't even read all the way through that, it was hilariously over the top and nonsense.
Reminds me of teh black sheep song "U Mean I'm Not" that parodies and takes the piss out of gangsta rappers.
Can't post a youtube link (and probably wouldn't do so outside the shack anyway) because I don't have yt at work, but serioously, if you haven't heard it (which you probably haven't), google it and listen to the parallels with this guy[/quote]

"Yo who the F used my toothbrush!"

British Hawk

Reaction score
ZagHawk":3qk21cwa said:

What a weekend. I went up for the game, and even with the loss, it's a weekend I'll never forget. Rallied with fellow fans in their disgusting downtown area, and started drinking early. Talked massive amounts of $$$$ because those $$$$$$ up there won't defend themselves. Dumped a couple of beers on some douchebags who wouldn't shut the $$$$ up.

Later in the evening, I made my way down to the stadium. I took the opportunity to take a leak on their stadium. Piss on them, $$$$$$

Started early the next morning- drinking and talking $$$$to any $$$$ that I saw with Seadderall $$$$$on. Got in a couple of heated arguments and dropped one guy because he wouldn't shut the $$$$ up.

Made our way inside, and I came up with a game. See a Seadderall fan with a beer, spill his beer. I can't count how much beer I spilled. $$$$. The section I was in was $$$$$ awful, those $$$$$$$ just wanted to $$$$ fight. If I hadn't paid so goddamn much to be there, I would've dropped someone's ass. At halftime, the wife and I found a family restroom, and I proceeded to $$$$my wife in their stadium at halftime. She left the restroom first, then I $$$$$ in the sink before leaving.

I told a number of their ushers they were punks- they didn't do anything, because punks are pussies. After watching us get $$$$g raped by $$$$$calls and obviously paid refs, I just couldn't stand it anymore. Every single person I passed as I left had to rub that $$$$$ gift win in. I told every single person I passed that they were s**t and their franchise was $$$$$. We went out, got some food and drink, and came back for a short nap before flying out early the next morning. I upper deckered the $$$$$ toilet in the hotel. I also plugged the sink with a towel and filled it with all the piss I generated from a night of drinking. I also wiped my ass with the bible.

At the airport, I had a real hard time controlling myself, but couldn't say $$$ because I don't want to end up on some $$$$ no fly list.

I $$$$ all over their town, I wasted hundreds of dollars of $$$$ beer, and I $$$ my wife at halftime in their stadium. Some consolation, I guess, for getting raped by the refs.

Now that that's over, go Broncos. Maybe they can teach that Dick Sherman some $$$$ class and humility.

I know this is just a SMALL percentage of Niner fans that are this terrible, and hell I'm sure we even have some Hawk fans that may be THIS bad, but yeah all it takes is one person to represent the entire group.

Edit: I think i cleaned up his post enough..there was a lot of cursing in it (obviously)

That is absolutely hilarious!

Popeyejones

Reaction score
300ZXNA":3gg8o3kw said:
Just wanted to add that based on the spread of the kernels, that looks like a throw, not a dump; i.e. it was intentional. Classless indeed, but rather insane how places like Niners Nation are using it as proof that all Seahawks fans are douchebags...

FWIW many 9ers fans are saying the same things you guys are: the PERSON who did this is an absolute jerk. That's how I feel about it.

Others are saying that hopefully this will cause Hawks fans to climb off of (what these 9ers fans perceive to be) Hawks' fans high horse about how superior and more moral their fanbase is.

And of course, others are doing exactly what you're saying: arguing this is proof that all Hawks fans are dbags.

That's not that surprising though. A not small contingent of the posters here took a gangmember stabbing another gangmember near Candlestick over something having nothing to do with football and have spent the last two years insisting that 9ers fans are all stabby thugs. It happens. I think we're all better off just ignoring the low hanging fruit that exists in every fanbase, particularly when they're trying to paint their rivals fans in one, always condemnatory broad brush stroke.

StealthHawk

Reaction score
lsheldon":83szr1n3 said:
Only thing I've seen is this clip: http://www.sportsgrid.com/nfl/navorro-b ... off-field/

Doesn't show food being thrown, shows some popcorn falling out of the stands. Could just have easily spilled when a fan leaned over to look.

I'm sorry but you are delusional. Yeah, the person leaned over the railing causing their popcorn to magically spray all over a guy with a torn knee. :bsflag:

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
British Hawk":3t8odoq2 said:
ZagHawk":3t8odoq2 said:

That is absolutely hilarious!

I would ask if this guy was going to write his dissertation on how to be a shitty human being, but there's no way in hell this guy has an education that extends beyond 8th grade. The fact that someone was stupid enough to marry this dude, BLOWS MY MIND. Imagine having to deal with this asshole on a daily basis, wow.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Good news for Bowman today: Per NFL Network, he will not need surgery and should be back at the beginning of next season.

The media in general is making me sick so I have been in hiding, happy as all hell, watching movies instead of news. lol.
GoHawks!!!!!!!

lobohawk

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":1kunhzq4 said:
Good news for Bowman today: Per NFL Network, he will not need surgery and should be back at the beginning of next season.

The media in general is making me sick so I have been in hiding, happy as all hell, watching movies instead of news. lol.
GoHawks!!!!!!!

Think you forgot the additional information that the impact from the falling popcorn is not expected to affect his recovery time.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":2nf0rin5 said:

GoHawks!!!!!!!
Pretty sure you are wrong. He won't need surgery on his MCL, but he will need it on his ACL. Last I heard, on NFLN.

4freakin9

Reaction score
Most Niner fans know that it was just one stupid fan throwing popcorn. Their are niners fans who are just as douchy. I think the most classless thing about the injury wasnt the fan throwing popcorn, it was the guy in the production truck showing Bowman's knee get mangled from 30 different angles. That really pissed me off and I hope they apologize to Bowman for that horrible lapse in judgement.

4freakin9

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2335r5y2 said:
Seahwkgal":2335r5y2 said:

GoHawks!!!!!!!
Pretty sure you are wrong. He won't need surgery on his MCL, but he will need it on his ACL. Last I heard, on NFLN.

From what I understand the MCL heals on its own generally. This injury is very similar to Gronk's where he injured both, waited over a month to have surgery on the ACL to allow the MCL to heal up. Bowman will probably follow a similar path. Wouldnt be surprised to see him getting surgery from Dr Andrews in about 5 weeks.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Scottemojo":1d3h6ci1 said:
Seahwkgal":1d3h6ci1 said:

GoHawks!!!!!!!
Yeah, I just read that actually. Still, an MCL tear along with it would have been real bad for the kid.
Once again, the media report I first hear this morning was wrong. (no surprise really).
I am so glad nothing like that happened to anyone else in this game. The Olineman from SF has a broken leg but many times that isn't as bad as ligament damage. He apparently does not need surgery.
That is the last I heard, and like I said, I am not watching any media for awhile because the media just sucks(an their reporting is poor).

scutterhawk

Reaction score
FargoHawk":zron7uq5 said:
scutterhawk":zron7uq5 said:
davidonmi":zron7uq5 said:
it's a shame that one guy reflects on our whole fanbase. Really such a shame.
Whoever did that should be embarassed.

Yes, and guys that come here and verbally assaults his fellow Seahawks fans because he/she is pissed off with whoever the hell it was that threw that popcorn, because he's probably never done a dumb thing in his entire life, right Fargo?

There really is no proof that it was more than one person, and yet the header states that "FANS" (plural) "threw FOOD on Bowman"
Sure are a lot of holier than thou's pitching shit, and looking to try and spread the blame.

Was it a bullshit act?. damned straight it was, but those that are sorting through the pages here to tag as shameful, can stuff it where the Sun don't shine.
Incorrect. I've done plenty of dumb things in my life and I admit it and take whatever punishment and criticism that goes with it. Nice try though.

So you think it was a "bullshit act" but not "shameful"? Ok, that's interesting.
Karma can be a bitch.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
StealthHawk":3pb3ikah said:
lsheldon":3pb3ikah said:
Only thing I've seen is this clip: http://www.sportsgrid.com/nfl/navorro-b ... off-field/

Doesn't show food being thrown, shows some popcorn falling out of the stands. Could just have easily spilled when a fan leaned over to look.

I'm sorry but you are delusional. Yeah, the person leaned over the railing causing their popcorn to magically spray all over a guy with a torn knee. :bsflag:

Man reading the comments for that article, so much hate and venom being thrown at us Hawk fans.

DohBoy

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":175n9qil said:
Okay folks, that was maybe ONE hand full of popcorn. People (whiners) make it sound like he was being pelted with rotten cabbage by an angry mob.

1/68,000 does not a bad fan base make. Reading the 49er forums you'd think he was drug off of the cart and mugged.
Uk6RgUY

253hawk

Reaction score
It was one individual throwing one handful of popcorn, good lord. Not that I condone it one bit, but whiners are making it sound like it was an avalanche of nachos, hot dogs, onion rings, french fries and pretzels topped off with a few gallons of soda and beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts