Exciting Game

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Very true. This is the most exciting this offence has been in 5 years maybe longer..the defense is historically bad.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Offense is way better than I thought possible but the denfense is historically bad. Clown show of a team right now. Way more needs than I thought going into the season.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Very exciting. Unfortunately I foresee Pete somehow blaming the offense for scoring too much as the reason for the defenses struggling

OP
OP
L

LeaveLynchAlone

Reaction score
Offense is way better than I thought possible but the denfense is historically bad. Clown show of a team right now. Way more needs than I thought going into the season.
Thank you for owning me. You are really good at owning.

hoxrox

Reaction score
Turnovers giving Saints short fields basically spotted them 14 points. Geno scored enough to win this. Can't overcome turnovers + refs.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
Yes, it was an exciting game.
Interesting platoon QB system the Saints unveiled. It may have been the difference between a Seahawks win and....well, you know.

BigBill1945

Reaction score
I am so proud of Geno. He has played well beyond my expectations. He is outperforming Russell by a mile. We have a really good offense. Unfortunately, our defense has been MIA.

hoxrox

Reaction score
I was just about to say that also, That literally killed us. Defense was not as bad as the score and the Hill gimmick got us
Yeah they needed to scheme Hill better. That was disappointing.

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
I'm worried about Penny and looked for a replay but couldn't find anything.

Latest posts