Even Piers Morgan is on the bandwagon.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
Channel surfing last night. Came across Piers Morgan discussing the RS rant. He was all for it, had no issues with a football player being a football player.
Said he was going to root for Seattle in the SB because of RS. Sweet.

I'm not a Piers fanboy (although maybe now I am). Just found it interesting.

uncle fester

Reaction score
Piers Morgan is such an odious slime, he managed to piss off his entire country. This is merely him wanting the spotlight. As usual.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I don't think you'll find many Brits that do have a problem with it. Most will either find it somehow endearing or not give a shit.

It seems to be an American thing about what people say rather than what they do that gets you all annoyed.

I baffled quite frankly that the cheap shot by the niner on Lane is barely being spoken about yet Sherman's rant is somehow headline news. Also the niners whine on about The arsehole that threw popcorn yet havent mentioned once a niner fan shooting 2 seahawks fans with a gun.

StorytellerMatt

Reaction score
Piers, to his credit, does a lot of work with the Wounded Warrior charity. I disagree with his position on the right to bear arms, and he can be stuffy and arrogant, but he's a good chap at heart.

Hawks46

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":rg9rb3e2 said:
I don't think you'll find many Brits that do have a problem with it. Most will either find it somehow endearing or not give a shit.

It seems to be an American thing about what people say rather than what they do that gets you all annoyed.

I baffled quite frankly that the cheap shot by the niner on Lane is barely being spoken about yet Sherman's rant is somehow headline news. Also the niners whine on about The arsehole that threw popcorn yet havent mentioned once a niner fan shooting 2 seahawks fans with a gun.

It's called hypocrisy and I hardly think that's a uniquely American trait. SF fans seem to have it in spades though.

As for Morgan, he's the biggest tool in the shed. I won't even watch his network as all they do is spout opinion as fact. I just hope his bad mojo doesn't rub off on our Hawks. That's one national fan I could do without.