ET Interview

usChawks

Reaction score
Man, remember when Earl ran from the camera on the RRR, and seemed incredibly nervous/jittery when he actually said something? This interview makes him seem like a completely different person. Now he just radiates intelligence and confidence. Clear team leader. Hope he stays with the hawks for a loooong time.

http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photos/v ... 37e3c6074f

SilkMonkey

Reaction score
He's a confident guy who believes in himself, his teammates (and QB), and the program.

Love it.

Laloosh

Reaction score
"LOB Baby, go get a shirt!"

Okay, in all seriousness. Is this the making of a secondary negotiating a contract for the entire group at some point? lol (i kid, but i don't... even though i do)

hoxrox

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":5igh7598 said:
"LOB Baby, go get a shirt!"

Not only will I get a new LoB shirt, will have to get myself a Thomas jersey for Christmas as well. 8)

blue 22

Reaction score
I think sherm is rubbing off on him. I like it.

dunceface

Reaction score
he was even dancing tonight….A LOT
I was commenting on this tonight and i love seeing him come out of his shell like this

12thManHawkFan

Reaction score
This interview is a must watch IMO. Listen to the way ET talks about "not letting it skip a beat". All I can think about when I listen to this, and I'm probably going to catch a lot of flak for saying this but I don't give a fu#%, DYNASTY!! There I said it, hope y'all like winning football because Seattle will be doing a lot of it, for a loooooooooooooong time!!

chris98251

Reaction score
Russell Wilson and Earl Thomas
Experts

Small
Short

Reality

Smart
Fast
Good
Seahawks

Latest posts