*edit* Conflicting reports on Portis arrest (see page 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghough

Reaction score
No fears guys.. @jerrodjohnson1 is the man anyway... And he WONT be getting any DUIs...

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
Portis, good luck to you man. I hope this front office gives you another chance, but you couldn't have picked a worse time to get in trouble.

hawker84

Reaction score
T-Sizzle":6w0yxkfa said:
Zebulon Dak":6w0yxkfa said:
.09 isn't drunk and it doesn't give you watery bloodshot eyes. Dude was high.

If you are allergic to alcohol then it will give you bloodshot eyes.

or if you pour it directly into your eyes, that'll do it.

hawkcrazzed

Reaction score
all I know is that throwdown must be in some serious morning right now. pray to his portis statue to straighten up and fly right.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Some guys on this team are just dumb. You are an adult trying to make an NFL team.

Let's go out, drink, and drive!

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
hawker84":2w67iz07 said:
T-Sizzle":2w67iz07 said:
Zebulon Dak":2w67iz07 said:

If you are allergic to alcohol then it will give you bloodshot eyes.

or if you pour it directly into your eyes, that'll do it.

This is actually true.

taz291819

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":3ijs4pq6 said:

Kinda agree with Zeb, .09 isn't drunk. Illegal to be driving? Yes. But drunk? No.

But he is a dumbass for speeding. I don't care if you had one drink, don't freakin' speed. You're only asking for trouble.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I did a wet lab with the Washington State Patrol a few years ago. I was one of the drinkers. It took about 5 mixed drinks in an hour to get me over .08, and I felt pretty drunk by then. I was shocked at how drunk I felt at what was around .08-.11. My BAC did keep going up though. There is no way I would have even thought of getting behind the wheel at that level of drunkenness.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
It's now evident (at least in my superior mind), that Shermans' slam on Skippy Bayless has come around to bite the Seahawks in the ass.
There are just too many NFL jerkwads that are friends of Bayless, that are all for sticking it to Sherman, and the Seahawks.
It's a HUGE conspiracy, and we're only going to be seeing more and more stuff coming out of the woodwork, maker my words.
Now I'm going to find the proof that Dip, er I mean Skip is guilty of drinking all my vodka when I'm passed out,,(cheap bastard)
where was I ?,,,,,, oh yeah, Portis is a dummy, cuz he should know better than to drink and drive, when he knows that his job as backup to the backup, to the backup is maybe on the line, eh?

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Danny Kelly‏@FieldGulls23m
Reports outta Seahawks OTAs- three different beat guys already singled out Josh Portis as having a great day throwing the football

Dave Boling‏@DaveBoling3h
not sure if Josh Portis drove to OTA practice or not but he looked best among Seahawk backup QBs Monday

The plot thickens.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
DavidSeven":2t7eqs40 said:
Danny Kelly‏@FieldGulls23m
Reports outta Seahawks OTAs- three different beat guys already singled out Josh Portis as having a great day throwing the football

not sure if Josh Portis drove to OTA practice or not but he looked best among Seahawk backup QBs Monday

The plot thickens.

haha of course!!

JSeahawks

Reaction score
DavidSeven":35mdupdv said:
not sure if Josh Portis drove to OTA practice or not but he looked best among Seahawk backup QBs Monday.

That's like saying he'd finish 3rd to last place if 3 turtles entered the Kentucky Derby.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
JSeahawks":15aojghc said:
DavidSeven":15aojghc said:
not sure if Josh Portis drove to OTA practice or not but he looked best among Seahawk backup QBs Monday.

That's like saying he'd finish 3rd to last place if 3 turtles entered the Kentucky Derby.

PAPAKI LOVE TURTLE.

Status
Not open for further replies.