Earl Thomas

BGHawk

Reaction score
I cant remember the play so much..maybe the interception, but after the play he went up with Kam and knocked him to the ground..lol. Kam got up with a huge grin..love it. ET was fired up .Go Hawks

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Why did they not show earls head butt that he got 15 yards for? When I heard that I almost came out of my chair. Earl Thomas???

minormillikin

Reaction score
It was a clutch 3rd down stop. Unfortunately, the Titans ended up converting the first down, going for it on the next play.

SeeHawkRun

Reaction score
My two favorite Seahawks. I LOVE ET and Bam Bam. I played safety in jr. high football and still love me some secondary. Thanks OP. This is a good thread for some safety love.

The Outfield

Reaction score
It was a great moment except that the Titans went for it on 4th down and we got destroyed.

dbsn2420

Reaction score
ET is Balling on a whole other level right now! Good to see he's having a blast!

The Outfield

Reaction score
Carmon1274":1rzx17uy said:
The Outfield":1rzx17uy said:
It was a great moment except that the Titans went for it on 4th down and ET got destroyed.

Fixed it.

I couldn't remember who got destroyed. Was it really ET? If so, wow. That's pretty bad.

12thMan1

Reaction score
Better not let Goodell see that hit, ET will probably get fined for it.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Earl is routinely making game-changing plays.

Starting with his INTs in each of last year's playoff games, and continuing into this season the guy has officially crossed the echelon to become the NFl's premier free safety, IMO.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
bestfightstory":3agj0s2m said:

Starting with his INTs in each of last year's playoff games, and continuing into this season the guy has officially crossed the echelon to become the NFl's premier free safety, IMO.

I think he misses too many tackles to be considered the best free safety in the NFL, but I will say that with the caveat that I do not know what the missed tackle rates for other top free safeties are. Maybe they all miss a fair amount of tackles

seahawk 17

Reaction score
12thMan1":2q2fe97d said:
Better not let Goodell see that hit, ET will probably get fined for it.

Perfect hit, led with the shoulder and hit the WR in the chest.

nwgamer

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":1capkxn1 said:
bestfightstory":1capkxn1 said:

I think he misses too many tackles to be considered the best free safety in the NFL, but I will say that with the caveat that I do not know what the missed tackle rates for other top free safeties are. Maybe they all miss a fair amount of tackles

I'm not so sure about missing too many tackles. He happens to be leading the team in tackles atm.

TDOTSEAHAWK

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":14fv3n3z said:
bestfightstory":14fv3n3z said:

He actually makes some of the toughest open field tackles on the field. Whenever a guy gets to the second level he closes them down and makes a great tackle. He doesn't make many highlight hits but he is as sure handed as they get.

Latest posts