OP
X

xkj1985x

Reaction score
907Hawk":28ehs4vp said:
xkj1985x":28ehs4vp said:
Looks good today...

Dude, don't be that guy.

What is that supposed to mean? I am not being smarmy....this is a thread strictly about Jay Ajayi. I felt like he was going to be a very good pickup and I was told that it was nothing that special....all I am saying is he looks good today.

What is the problem?

OP
OP
X

xkj1985x

Reaction score
adeltaY":1ijmlkaq said:
He's not Lynch, but he just got his first rushing TD! Eagles slaughtering the Broncos. Cuck Osweiler is who he thought he was!

Again, nobody ever said he was Lynch. The tweet was about the move itself and how it could mean to the Eagles what the Lynch move meant to the Seahawks. That wasn't comparing their talents but more what the move itself and how it fit into their roster going forward.

I don't think anybody in their right mind would say as a player, Ajayi is/was/will be better than Lynch.

You could compare that to the Duane Brown trade. Duane Brown will never be Walter Jones but it could be what they needed to get back to the Super Bowl. It's a move that could give them that extra boost.

That is what the the Ajayi trade was being compared to RE: Marshawn.

907Hawk

Reaction score
xkj1985x":1g1nec8l said:
907Hawk":1g1nec8l said:
xkj1985x":1g1nec8l said:
Looks good today...

Dude, don't be that guy.

What is that supposed to mean? I am not being smarmy....this is a thread strictly about Jay Ajayi. I felt like he was going to be a very good pickup and I was told that it was nothing that special....all I am saying is he looks good today.

What is the problem?

I was just joking, you are welcome to say whatever you want, I knew it was coming, it is the ACfan syndrome.