DVR Alert - Beast Quake Replay TONIGHT

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
My husband and I just watched this on the DVR together tonight. We remember watching the game live at home and both of us were jumping up and down, screaming and yelling during the The Run.
This was an excellent production by all involved.
Jabari Greer had us both cracking up. The dude was a stitch.

12HawkFan

Reaction score
I just watched the entire show and it is absolutely a must see for any HAWK fan.

The amount of never before seen film clips is quite frankly a huge surprise.

I was at that game and boy does this film sure bring back the memories to make it seem like it happened yesterday!

I rarely burn things to DVD's, but this one is going to be one, I'm not taking a chance of a DVR crash and loosing it forever.

Once again, A MUST SEE for any HAWK fan!

GO HAWKS!!!

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I have watched that game a ton of times. It was called with genius. The Hawks ran some plays on offense that I didn't see in the regular season. Hass went toe to toe with Brees and the Beast became a legend.

But the favorite memory I have of that game was my mom, who passed months after the game. She was on Hospice care and I skipped attending the game to be at her place in Vancouver where my entire family made a day of the game. A 64 year old cancer patient in a wheel chair, my mom was parked in front of the TV in her pajamas.
She hadn't made a rapid move in months, but during the BeastQuake she was up out of the chair, screaming and jumping. Her feet left the ground as she cheered Beast on while he made his way to the endzone. It was certainly a moment to remember and one that I am reminded of every time the BeastQuake is played.

She was a Steelers convert that didn't appreciate the Hawks until the 80s, but their was no looking back for her. She died a Seahawks fan.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Great share loaf ^^^^^

Beastquake run was the first time my then gf, now wife saw what kind of Hawks fan I was what with all the screaming and jumping up and down I did while Marshawn was kicking Saint ass all the way down the field.

titan3131

Reaction score
im jonesin to watch this but I dont have espn anyone able to upload and torrent it out?

Latest posts