Duane Brown ruled out

nepahawk

Reaction score
Duane ruled out for the Cards game.
I wonder if they are being extra cautious with our guys this week.
We'll need them as healthy as possible next week.

chris98251

Reaction score
Can they activate Walter Jones from the retired reserve roster ? :p

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Dammit. This is not as much in the bag as it should be if all our boys were healthy. grrrrrr

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Aros":1tnzge20 said:
Dammit. This is not as much in the bag as it should be if all our boys were healthy. grrrrrr
I was worried before Brown was declared out. Now I am just thankful that I will be in the air on a flight to Miami and won’t have to witness the game. It’s funny cause the last time I was flying during a game was in 2012 when they were playing AZ too. The HUGE difference is that team was healthy and on fire. We beat the Tweety birds 58-0. This time around WILL NOT be the same. These injuries are killing us.

xray

Reaction score
He is the best O-lineman they have ; but he's also the oldest and has been dinged and missing games this season . I doubt he will be back next season along with some others . The rest of the season including the post-season will show that the Hawks OL needs a rebuild next season . IMO

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Brown was hyper this preseason, saying our O Line had finally come to fruition and would strike fear in the hearts of our opponents. That has not happened even when at full strength. We're going into this one with patchwork to create holes and protect Russ. I'm thinking our success today rests on the ability of Russ and Carson to be creative.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Big game for Schotty imo. Will he call plays and game plan to help out our LT to keep pressure off Russ?

Jville

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/johnpboyle/status/1208852668581462016[/tweet]

That should retain the blocking services of Fant as the sixth lineman. Run the football :2thumbs:

TreeRon

Reaction score
Worst case scenerio: This "resting" (if that's what it is) of Brown gets our QB injured. Then we would have outsmarted ourselves.

Aiunahthar

Reaction score
Yeah with him out and now Iupati is questionable to return, this game is gonna be much harder. They are already getting a ton more pressure on Wilson. He is getting jumpy again. These are the most untimely injuries we've had in quite some time.

chris98251

Reaction score
Brown needs a minor knee surgery that's happening tomorrow based on Petes comments.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Appyhawk":2qg704vw said:
Hope George (Fant) is readier than I think he is. Losing Brown is a humongous loss for Russ's backside.
But at least he might not have Suggs to worry about! :)

Speaking of Suggs I recall someone making a post (can't remember and can't find whatever thread it was) projecting it would be great strategy by KC to grab Suggs preventing him from going to Ravens. I saw some practice film of KC a day or so ago and pretty certain I saw Suggs participating on the field with them.

Latest posts