do you take the cardinals seriously?

Are the 2013 Arizona Cardinals legitimate postseason contenders?

• Yes

Votes: 43 69.4%
  • No

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Your mom, dude.

Votes: 10 16.1%

• Total voters

hawker84

Reaction score
Nope sorry just can't. looked good against Indy though. But they're not coming into CLink and beating us..

rjas77

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":1h7c21z2 said:
Don't care.

We play them at home, and even if they make the playoffs, we are home again.

Never count on Carson Palmer.

They seem to win in bunches, then lose in bigger bunches.

They are on par with the Niners and Rams. Should be a good fight for second place and the wild card.

At 7-4 they've won in bigger bunches than lost so....

Yeah..I'd take them seriously

OrFan

Reaction score
Not a threat to us at all, probably not much of a threat to anyone once the post season starts. They are, however, a threat to keep the Niners out of the playoffs.

I'll say go Cards until we play them again, and then I will laugh at them.

chris98251

Reaction score
They have a legit defense that keeps them close, they are finding identity on offense and getting better. Sound familiar? Remember this is a team that has a new coach and things are now starting to slow down and make sense as far as what they are doing. Thye can be big spoliers, have everything to play for and nothing to lose, most dangerous type of team going forward for any that are in a playoff hunt.

mikeak

Reaction score
I think for some reason we just matchup against them. Be it individual players and or areas of strenghts vs weakness and including the coaching staff.

We lost in RW's first game and should have won. Then we won the next two handily. I think that is why we don't take them seriously but they are a good team. I think we beat them and it won't be close but it just because of our matchups

I think St Louis is a good team as well but against them we match-up worse. We have had tough games even though other teams have beat them solidly

It isn't just about "good" or "bad" team - it is how they they fit what you do and your players........

CANHawk

Reaction score
That defense is legit and should concern anyone. However, that team is only going wherever Carson Palmer's arm takes them. He's so streaky, but if he gets hot at the right time... they could do some damage. So yeah, they're real...right up until the moment Carson's arm falls off.