Dish and Northwest Broadcasting came to an agreement.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
I dont think you have to worry about it being on tv. Im sure theyll have it on Fox

OP
OP
bevellisthedevil

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
rightbench":2s9wz0hc said:
it's tomorrow morning

I know our game is tomorrow. But I am watching the gb 49er game right now on fox on dish network. We haven't had a fox feed on dish for the last 7 weeks.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Did they finally resolve it? I've heard of Fox and DISH having big battles in lots of local markets for months.

OP
OP
bevellisthedevil

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
I am thinking maybe they came to some agreement just to show the NFL games. I haven't seen anything online about it.

Cartire

Reaction score
Theres no way they wouldnt show it. Its on fox's local channel on direct tv, you dont even need the nfl package. Its playoff weekend. You would have millions of people screaming to high heaven if the game wasnt shown on direct tv.

OP
OP
bevellisthedevil

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
I have dish network and have missed every seahawk game that has been shown on fox for the past seven weeks. They have had a constant running of some b.s. infomercial on how dish has been negotiating with northwest broadcasting. I have not seen any new that a deal has been reached, however, I am currently watching the pack and the 49ers playing on dish and I am wondering if dish will broadcast our game tomorrow. My initial post was confusing.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
They haven't been showing games is the thing Cartire. Fox and DISH have been in a fight. Fox wants DISH to pay for what they give away essentially. DISH says no. They have their customers negotiate for them (since they are typically locked into a contract) and call one side or the other begging them to cave. The times they pull this crap is always right when something big is on. It's the oldest trick in the book and will only get more common as time goes on and more media "conglomerates" take over large blocks of channels and say "all or nothing" and hold providers hostage. Time to go back to a la carte pay tv. It was the only way that actually worked. Each channel priced on its own and you pick what you want. I know the 7 channels I want, but I have 90+. Why? Bundling by media companies like comcast and viacom and fox.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
SharkHawk":bss4q1kj said:
Time to go back to a la carte pay tv. It was the only way that actually worked. Each channel priced on its own and you pick what you want. I know the 7 channels I want, but I have 90+. Why? Bundling by media companies like comcast and viacom and fox.
Man, I wish. There are a lot of shows and channels that would cease to exist if they weren't being bundled with stuff people actually want to see. I'd love to select and pay for only the channels I have any interest in watching.

morgulon1

Reaction score
I would do that, I made Dish give me the Seattle Fox channel ( I live in the Spokane market) so I didnt care either way.

WSUhawk4life

Reaction score
OMG about dang time. I have been running around the past weeks trying to watch the hawks. I ended up just getting cable this week. LOL I'm so mad.

baumer64

Reaction score
I've had my "motorhome" parked in Chelan for a couple weeks now just so that I can have the Seattle locals on Dish Network as my mailing address, 40 miles away from Chelan is in the Spokane Locals area.

Of course I don't really have a motorhome and I'm not in Chelan.... but I told Dish that I did and that I am, JUST so I could watch Seahawk games. :common069: :common069: :common069:

WSUhawk4life

Reaction score
baumer64":3nnkw5v2 said:
I've had my "motorhome" parked in Chelan for a couple weeks now just so that I can have the Seattle locals on Dish Network as my mailing address, 40 miles away from Chelan is in the Spokane Locals area.

Of course I don't really have a motorhome and I'm not in Chelan.... but I told Dish that I did and that I am, JUST so I could watch Seahawk games. :common069: :common069: :common069:

DUDE your amazing. I just buy one too!!!

The Radish

Reaction score
Shame on me for not seeing this before posting.

Great news for us in Eastern Washington.

:th2thumbs:

The Radish

Reaction score
Had 5 PMs from friends and family happy to be able to see todays game on tv.

Not sure if thank yous are in order since its been 7 frickin weeks!

:roll:

Latest posts