Different ways to make the hurt go away...

Hawken-Dazs

Reaction score
noflyzone":39mso6bf said:
Played football at robinswood park in bellevue. Lost but still had a blast.

I play football there every once in a while.

I'm hoping Hansen-Balmer group announces the sale of the Kings this week to play as a good distraction. No, absolutely awesome distraction.

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
I just need quiet alone time. That fixes everything for me. I guess that's the hallmark of an introvert.

noflyzone

Reaction score
Hawken-Dazs":16ia2bz3 said:
noflyzone":16ia2bz3 said:
Played football at robinswood park in bellevue. Lost but still had a blast.

I play football there every once in a while.

I'm hoping Hansen-Balmer group announces the sale of the Kings this week to play as a good distraction. No, absolutely awesome distraction.

We typically play every saturday or sunday at around noon. If youre down to play, pm me. The more the merrier!

Hawk Haole

Reaction score
I lay down on the couch with my 10 year old daughter and watched The Avengers. That was an awesome way to unwind. Made a mental list of things I need to do because I let them slide while obsessing about the Seahawks. I'm not going to listen to sports radio for a while. I'm looking forward to not hearing the words 'chippy' and 'swagger' anymore. Now that I have my Sundays back I'm going to go skiing. Life goes on but I'm sure looking forward to seeing what the next chapter holds for this team.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Went and watched my buddy who coaches sixth grade select basketball. Brought things into perspective a bit.