Did Lynch confront Bevell yesterday?

kf3339

Reaction score
HawkHouse":20kmxd41 said:
Right after Wilson threw that INT at the goal line yesterday, I saw Marshawn haul ass over towards our sideline and I think he was waiving his hand or pointing at someone. Now considering how we've occasionally chosen not to run inside the 5 yd line, Marshawn's frustration with that and he's willingness to express his displeasure (middle finger vs. Cards) ... I thought for sure he was headed for Bevell.

I can't seem to find any info or footage but I'm not very internet savy so ...

Did anyone else see that or do I need to re-fill my script?

What I think is that Wilson needs to start making an audible at the line and call Lynch's number that close to the end zone. Bevel and PC aren't going to bench him and it would make a point to Bevel that even he wants Lynch to be the guy to take it in for a TD.

The Radish

Reaction score
I too think people want to read to much into players actions on the field. I don't see anyone on our team that is worried about "I". And wouldn't want any in the first place.

I understand the not running at the goal line because we haven't been running at all very well until the second half yesterday. Until we get our blocking asses in order and show teams we are going to run when we want to and not when they want us to I see no reason to bitch about not running for close first downs or TDs.

In 2005 we ran when we wanted to all the time. They could put 8-9 in the box all the frickin time and it didn't matter we got our close yards. But we don't have that now and Lynch for sure knows that. I have never seen him make any indication that he was worried about getting his runs.

Last game where we only ran 40 plays he really had no bitch. We were damned lucky to get 10 yards total the way they were/are playing.

No to conspiracy theorys.

:les: