Damontre Moore was arrested Saturday morning on suspicion of

Jville

Reaction score
Damontre Moore was arrested Saturday morning on suspicion of DWI and driving with a suspended license.

Seahawks reserve defensive lineman Damontre Moore was arrested early Saturday on suspicion of driving while under the influence of intoxicants and driving with a suspended license.

Moore was booked into King County Jail in Seattle shortly before 7 a.m., according to the jail registry. He was being held on $1,500 bail. It was not immediately clear whether police suspected Moore of using alcohol or drugs.

In a statement, the Seahawks said “we are aware of the situation and are still gathering information and will defer to his representation’’ for further comment.

[urltargetblank]http://www.seattletimes.com/sports/seahawks/seahawks-defensive-lineman-damontre-moore-arrested-for-dwi-driving-with-suspended-license/[/urltargetblank]

pmedic920

Reaction score
Suspended license?

Why was he driving period?

Another example of a young man that has the world by balls, and still can't get it right.

Never ceases to amaze me.

Dam.

cymatica

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":j9782rbt said:
joeseahawks":j9782rbt said:
Uber is so cheap !!!

That's the madness of it. These guys make hundreds of thousands of dollars even as rookies before their big payday. No excuse whatsoever.

Yeah, driving under the influence and on a suspended is reserved for poor people and alcoholics

Hawks46

Reaction score
pmedic920":1r7nd54o said:
Suspended license?

Why was he driving period?

Another example of a young man that has the world by balls, and still can't get it right.

Never ceases to amaze me.

Dam.

On top of that, wasn't he hurt ?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm not thinking that going out and getting drunk is helping you heal up and get on the field faster.

OP
OP
J

Jville

Reaction score
Damontre Moore to be IRed because of foot. Carroll says they will deal with the off field stuff later as it unfolds.

Per .... 10/20 Pete Carroll Press Conference.