Damon Arnette, do we dare?

A_Biased_Fan

Reaction score
So now that the Raiders have waived their 2020 1st round Corner Damon Arnette because of a video of him threatening to kill someone, do we dare look at this guy as some much needed defensive help? Obviously a lot of due diligence has to be done and if this guys screws are loose he doesn't deserve to be playing NFL football.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
i doubt the Raiders would have released this player for his 'indiscretion' if he really was any good as a CB.

They are however in the midst of a culture challenge with Gruden, their dangerous impaired driver, and now this youthful idiot.

I'd pass until he sits for a bit. the league will also likely intervene with a Commish suspension for a while. I'd bet he clears waivers.

Seymour

Reaction score
He wasn't even a starter!!!

Get a grip!

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Good lord the Raiders. Whats next for them?

Rat

Reaction score
I'm not against taking a gamble at corner. I'm not concerned about the off-field stuff as I am the fact that he hasnt been any good. Wouldn't hate the move, but I wouldn't be optimistic about it working out.

PNW

Reaction score
Hard pass, he had a bunch of issues leading up to his release even before the idiot video he made