Dallas is not even close to Walker

JPatera76

Reaction score
couldn't make it through the season without it being a disaster at RB. SMH.
Makes me question the Strength and Conditioning staff/Coaches. Seems over the yrs they just worse and worse.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Makes me question the Strength and Conditioning staff/Coaches. Seems over the yrs they just worse and worse.
Yes. Ivan Lewis is an awful strength and conditioning coach. He had problems with injuries at USC when he was there.

OP
OP
BigBill1945

BigBill1945

Reaction score
Dallas is now injured. We have one running back left a guy we signed in October off waivers. We are truly in deep shit now.

OP
OP
BigBill1945

BigBill1945

Reaction score
We may need to do a lot more screens and end around plays. I do not know much about Jones our last RB.

JPatera76

Reaction score
We may need to do a lot more screens and end around plays. I do not know much about Jones our last RB.
Pete will force Jones the ball and we'll fall flat on our ******* face (i hope not) cuz Pete doesn't stick with what works. Look at Out defense lol We've gone 180 back to sucking ass with coaches who all 3 have a difference in Philosophies. Pete and Hurtt had the lob Desai built and maintained a good to slightly above average Bears Defense.. where here he's neutered.