custom Seahawks color van's shoes

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
Siihawk":ojakem3l said:
What is the lead time on the orders? I really want to get a pair but dont want to order them if they take a month to get here.
mine took 9 days. ordered them monday. they actually came on tuesday but i missed the mailman

C-Dub

Reaction score
Sorry to bump an old thread. Just figured I'd share my new kicks since I'm pumped to get them. :0190l:

Wanted a wolf grey pair. I wear jeans a lot, so it's blue overload. Figured the grey would be good. Threw in some neon green and a little blue.

2C02C32C42C82C02C212C02C212C02C23scale

C-Dub

Reaction score
keatonisballin":24xywfpy said:
Glad this got bumped. I need to order a pair too. Vans are always my shoe of choice.
Nice. What's your design look like?

I was looking at some Chucks but the colors just weren't close enough.

Sreqobjectfmtpng alphawid138fmtpng alphaSreqobjectfmtpng alphawid138fmtpng alphaSreqobjectfmtpng alphawid138fmtpng alpha

These are my first pair of Vans since high school. Hope they work.

5280Hawk

Reaction score
Oh my god those are tight! I wear lace up Vans all the time!! Why didn't I know about this sooner?

Leave it to .net to blow my mind yet again!

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
Very nice! I customized the Vans I'm wearing in my avatar a couple years ago, but that was before the updated unis so I should do another pair. I've also been procrastinating on getting my bike frame powdered to a darker blue, but plan to do that very soon.

Latest posts