Congratulations from a 49ers fan.

paramedic586

Reaction score
I don't want you to think that all niners fans are whiners. Congratulations on your teams victory. The hawks are very solid team all around. Every position has depth and they play to win. You only saw two good quarters from our defense and that is about it. There were questionable calls on both sides of the balls so the penalties are not the reason the 49ers lost. Our defense played sloppy. Our offense did not execute. I have a whole new respect for Hawks fans at C-link too. To cheer when Reid walked off the field showed lots of class. I am going to enjoy this rivalry. And RW is a beast. He takes a licking and keeps on ticking. He got clocked and did not skip a beat. Congrats on the win and win again.

Paramedic586.

OP
OP
P

paramedic586

Reaction score
hawkfan1975":2pvc03wb said:
Good game. Tough place to play too btw.

My buddy said it best. (he is a 49er fan too) C-link is the only place were a team has TRUE home field advantage year around.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Salute, bro

it was a dog fight up until it looked like your defense was gassed from being on the field so long.

rlkats

Reaction score
Ya guys big props. I knew it be rough but damn. Great game

HawkWow

Reaction score
paramedic586":28s44jlv said:
hawkfan1975":28s44jlv said:
Good game. Tough place to play too btw.

My buddy said it best. (he is a 49er fan too) C-link is the only place were a team has TRUE home field advantage year around.

With all respect to the sentiment of your thread, are there teams that do not have "true HFA" year around? I can't think of any.

Classy thread just the same.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
paramedic586":2yh99bmc said:
I don't want you to think that all niners fans are whiners. Congratulations on your teams victory. The hawks are very solid team all around. Every position has depth and they play to win. You only saw two good quarters from our defense and that is about it. There were questionable calls on both sides of the balls so the penalties are not the reason the 49ers lost. Our defense played sloppy. Our offense did not execute. I have a whole new respect for Hawks fans at C-link too. To cheer when Reid walked off the field showed lots of class. I am going to enjoy this rivalry. And RW is a beast. He takes a licking and keeps on ticking. He got clocked and did not skip a beat. Congrats on the win and win again.

Paramedic586.

thanks. sorry your defense is falling apart. Kaep is a damn athlete, that's really about it. Hawks, Rams, 9ers, Cards for the next 5 years, in that order, sorry. Get a new hobby maybe?

do all of your forums suck that much? I mean .net is truth but why did you come here in the first place? did you think you were going to gloat afterwards? Did you know that in a few weeks you're going to have to find a new hobby after we hurt more of your players and beat you at home? try model airplanes.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
SNDavidson":28jvnp0w said:
paramedic586":28jvnp0w said:

Paramedic586.

thanks. sorry your defense is falling apart. Kaep is a damn athlete, that's really about it. Hawks, Rams, 9ers, Cards for the next 5 years, in that order, sorry. Get a new hobby maybe?

do all of your forums suck that much? I mean .net is truth but why did you come here in the first place? did you think you were going to gloat afterwards? Did you know that in a few weeks you're going to have to find a new hobby after we hurt more of your pansy players and beat you at home? try model airplanes.

Chill Davidson. He's trying to do the right thing here; don't be an ass.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
paramedic586":zh53z09d said:

Paramedic586.
Brave and classy. I would never be able to go to 49er site and say the same. Pure class. I do think you beat us in "The Stick" if things stand the same. But we beat you 3rd time around in the playoffs.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
paramedic586":30fesswn said:

Paramedic586.
Brave and classy. I would never be able to go to 49er site and say the same. Pure class. I do think you beat us in "The Stick" if things stand the same. But we beat you 3rd time around in the playoffs.

gargantual

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":61xjk3mh said:
paramedic586":61xjk3mh said:

Paramedic586.
Too true. I'd have a real tough time doing that me self.

Way to man up dude.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
I personally appreciate your class, and I live life this way in real life, but this is a Seahawks forum and you're a niners fan, so whatever, kaep really isnt that good. You better pray you don't have to come here for the playoffs. I guarantee you right now it will be more embarrassing.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Cheers, Paramedic & Rikats. :thirishdrinkers: Enjoy watching your guys, we'll do the same, and we'll see you week 14 to do this all again!

HawkWow

Reaction score
HawkAroundTheClock":brpaxfs5 said:
Cheers, Paramedic & Rikats. :thirishdrinkers: Enjoy watching your guys, we'll do the same, and we'll see you week 14 to do this all again!

Davison may (or may not) have been a tad harsh...but your post is just menacing. Bringing up week 14 was cruel. ; )

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
HawkWow":3hjbyj8z said:
HawkAroundTheClock":3hjbyj8z said:

Davison may (or may not) have been a tad harsh...but your post is just menacing. Bringing up week 14 was cruel. ; )

LOL.

And it's only 12 weeks away!
:snack: