Congrats Seahawks!

SkinsFan46

Reaction score
You guys were the better team today. Onto the off-season for us.

Dreadbelch

Reaction score
If RG3 isn't hurt coming into tonight, that's an even more compelling game. Not sure how it would have turned out. We'll see ya'll in the playoffs again next year, Skins fan. Good luck in the draft.

KK84

Reaction score
good game skins fans. shanahan needs to be fired for risking your franchise qb like that. i like rg3 alot and watching todays game made me want to punch shanny in the naughty parts

OP
OP
S

SkinsFan46

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":218cdxgr said:
Hope RGIII is ok.

Me too. I'm more mad our coach left him in after he reinjured his knee at the end of the 1st. Furious.

slipwax

Reaction score
It woulda been a very tough had RG3 been 100%. Good luck next season

OP
OP
S

SkinsFan46

Reaction score
KK84":2kx0r0yo said:
good game skins fans. shanahan needs to be fired for risking your franchise qb like that. i like rg3 alot and watching todays game made me want to punch shanny in the naughty parts

I don't like Snyder meddling in football affairs, but I think I have Shanahan in my office first thing in the morning discussing the events of this game and....

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nf ... y/1811689/

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Thank you for the kind words. You have a heck of a team as well and man RGII is one tough SOB. I had major respect for him before today's game, but this game made me even more impressed with him.

Bakergirl

Reaction score
Thanks Skinsfan. Hope your QB is okay. Have to hand it to him having heart.

Tical21

Reaction score
I, for one, consider this a somewhat tainted win but will gladly take it nonetheless. I have a feeling there will be plenty of Skins/Hawks playoff games to banter about during the next decade.

KK84

Reaction score
rg3 vs rw could very well be the next peyton vs brady. looking forward to years of playoff battles between the two

OP
OP
S

SkinsFan46

Reaction score
Tical21":1o7ycoqp said:
I, for one, consider this a somewhat tainted win but will gladly take it nonetheless. I have a feeling there will be plenty of Skins/Hawks playoff games to banter about during the next decade.

Tainted or not, it's a win. You think Steeler fans think their win against you all in the Super Bowl is tainted with those shitty refs that handed them the game? Nope.

It is what it is. We saw RGIII for 2 series before he reinjured his knee. We saw what he looked like after. Not even close. Does it cheapen your win? Nope. Shit happens and it's why you play the game.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Classy bro ! Rg3 is the real deal you will win a championship with him !

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Thanks SkinsFans,

If there's one team that had better picks in this years draft than us I'd say it's the Skins. You guys are a young, athletic and solid team built to challenge in the playoffs for years to come. Hope RG3 can get back to 100% because he and Morris are true studs! Oh, and you're gonna have to figure how you can keep Cousins as a backup in the coming year or so because he's starter material :th2thumbs:

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Cheers, mate. Wish like hell RGIII hadn't have re-injured himself like that. Looked awful, and I'd have been pissed at Shanahan for leaving him in there, or hell, even starting him. Cousins would have been a tougher opponent with RGIII dinged up like that. Hope for a full recovery for him.

KK84

Reaction score
Cousins and Flynn will both be starters within 2 years. book it. Alex Smith, on the other hand, will still be sitting on someone's bench

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Cheers to you, 46. We all love the game and our players. I hope for your franchise's sake that Shanahan hasn't sold the future for the present. I mean that, because with the personnel in place, this Washington DC-Washington State rivalry could be a big one for many years.

The only taint from this outcome seems to be the discrepancy between the head coach and the doctor.