Concerned at all about the natural surface?

gowazzu02

Reaction score
I wouldn't be caught watching the pro bowl but i read people were slipping left and right on the turf.

We are the fastest team in the nfl........does not being on the artificial surface hurt our biggest strength?

Also, last time hausch kicked here, he went 0-3//////////

2_0_6

Reaction score
gowazzu02":2rqyl95g said:
I wouldn't be caught watching the pro bowl but i read people were slipping left and right on the turf.

We are the fastest team in the nfl........does not being on the artificial surface hurt our biggest strength?

Also, last time hausch kicked here, he went 0-3//////////

Russ did a pretty good job the last time he was there

Rex

Reaction score
It isn't that big of a difference and besides the Seahawks play there every year. Go Seahawks! :th2thumbs:

bbsplitter

Reaction score
Even if true, I would think it would give the Patriots more problems then it would us because of the lack of familiarity. At least we play here once a year.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
We don't have Percy anymore so we should be able to stay upright. Although Turbin might end up diving earlier than he usually does...

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
FYI, this isn't the same surface. MY aunt lives there and said the actual turf was grown in Alabama and was just seeded recently? As in it isn't the same grass they used for the regular season.
Can anyone confirm?

A

Anonymous

ZorntoLargent":1ye0jyv7 said:
FYI, this isn't the same surface. MY aunt lives there and said the actual turf was grown in Alabama and was just seeded recently? As in it isn't the same grass they used for the regular season.
Can anyone confirm?

The NFL did purchase a special surface for the Probowl and Super Bowl, just fresher and prettier. Some kind of bluegrass.

You read this link in the thread a few days ago?

http://seattletimes.com/html/seahawks/2 ... 28xml.html

bobdigital

Reaction score
I think it doesn't hurt or help either team.

The Pats have a losing record on grass this year but judging purely by the build of the teams perhaps it favors the Pats at least when they are on O.

Oh D if you Slip vs Lynch they are in trouble.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
bobdigital":21c1eyv6 said:
I think it doesn't hurt or help either team.

The Pats have a losing record on grass this year but judging purely by the build of the teams perhaps it favors the Pats at least when they are on O.

Oh D if you Slip vs Lynch they are in trouble.
Grass is one of my x-factors in this game.

Seattle played some really good offense on grass this year. Had a great record on grass as well. The Pats did not look good on the surface.

kearly

Reaction score
The Cards blocked a kick in the first Seattle matchup, and the Hawks knew in the rematch that the only way they'd lose to a QB like Lindley is if the Cardinals got some swing plays, like blocking a kick and returning it for a TD. All the kicks Haush missed were long attempts where he had to hurry the kick and kick it higher than usual. IIRC they were mostly close misses too.

Latest posts